Oops....

Every day is a new day for me, after this last week........

I was flippin 100% today up till 4.30pm. Went swimming and everything! Then I'm not even going to list all I've eaten. It's erased from my memory bank lol. Thanks girlies xxx

Fresh start, fresh star. If you have the willpower to put it behind you that's to be applauded, giving up is the easiest option but who wants to do that!

wow swimming , you are brave
i havnt been in a long time but one thing i do remember is how ravenously hungry i always was when i got out of the pool
im wondering if next time you go you have a shake when you get out , might stem the urge ??

Yes. Or at least a bar! I actually really enjoyed it. And I looked.....kinda normal! I only managed 6 lengths cos I was in a rush but still.....

well done , I havnt done any exercise yet , I was actually looking at my local gym online yesterday , I might join even if its only for the running machines and the pool

Ive been looking on a fitness site and alot of people saying the best way to get rid of your belly is running becasue it works all the core muscles , i guess swimming does the same thing

ill lose another 10lb first then get my cossie out :)

Back