Oops!

Seaneen

Short and pink
I've had two bars today! And a shake, already!

I know you're not meant to have two bars, I was just mindless and went and ate it. Means I have nothing else to eat all day!

Will two bars harm me?

YES!!! You will likely get tummy ache...wind...runny poo!!! Have some bouillion

Its not the end of the world - though dont eat any more bars today and if you can.... If you are hungry still later on have a shake and split it into 2, I've had a couple of days when I have eaten 4 packs in a day and its fine - your still on the programme just increased your calorie intake a little but nothing mind-blowing. Chillax hun, you'll be fine xxxx

Don't f*rt unless your tail end is perched over some porcelain! LOL! Got that T-shirt, and will be willing to give it away! Lets hope you're not so badly affected!

Hmmm, well a shake or soup would be better, i think. You must have an early bath and bed too, young lady!

Glad I'm not alone! I was winging earlier because I've had 2 within about 12 hours of each other and my god I'm suffering for it now! :sign0131:
Hope your stomach can take it more than mine!

Each person is different, I have had 2 bars in a day plenty of times to no ill effect. You will have chronic wind though but if it keeps you on the CD straight and narrow then fair do's.

I didn't know that! I was hoping to get off the shakes and on to the bars:cry:

I had two bars yesterday and two shakes....felt bad having four instead of three but weighed up and it was the lesser of two evils....2 or cheat!
Mind you...belly ache was vile as i had two bars before 11am!!
Ill warn you...its coming!lol
xxxx

Back