Oops....

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Katiedot, 22 August 2008 Social URL.

1. Katiedot

Katiedot Member

After successfully losing 2 stone in 5 weeks, I've just been rather naughty and eaten a big spoon of mash and a spoon of chicken......and have resulted in a huge stomach ache!!! Doh!!:cry:

I guess its going to take 3 days to get back into ketosis again...good thing I was weighed this morning I guess....:sigh:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Katie, you have done so well so far. Don't beat yourself up about a blip, it's done now, just get back on the LT train and continue with your great start!

Hopefully it won't take you too long to get back into ketosis.

Get yourself a ticker so we can celebrate your losses with you and get on here whenever you feel like cheating - someone will talk you out of it!

Take care and hang in there.

x

4. Lisa Bigger Bum

Lisa Bigger Bum Full Member

Hi Katie, you are doing so well, don't beat yourself up about it. You may even find your still in ketosis, just keep at it and you will be fine.

5. rainbow brite

rainbow brite ~Starsprinkled~

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8.4lb(17.25%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Yeah, what they said...

AND...

don't do it again!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.