Open sachets

Amanda105

Silver Member
I went to weigh in on Saturday and they wouldn't weigh me, as it was lunch time and they didn't have enough counter staff, forget the fact there was only me in the whole shop...

Any way I wasn't pleased obviously as it's over 10miles from where I live, but she said I could just have my shakes... So obviously I agreed, 4 chicken 17 chocolate, my usual order...!

She went in the back, and quickly came back and said I'm very sorry we only have chicken and strawberry... I told her I hate the strawberry and I'm not having soup for breakfast lol

I'm going on so I'll cut this short, there other branch had the shakes I wanted so I had to drive a further 3 miles into town, pay for parking, walk, etc etc.

So far I have had two choc shakes that have been split,..

Should I ask for extra to replace and my money back for parking or what do you all think...

Hi, I'd ask for replacements. My pharmacy replace them if I do not like them so I'm sure they would for faulty goods. Which is what they are.

Your pharmacy sounds a bit rubbish though. Even if I'm not on time they will always try to weigh me and when they run out of choc which is my fave and I have most of the pharmacist always offers to not only get them from another chemist in the same chain but deliver them to me five miles away (I always decline because she's heavily pregnant and I do not want to put her to trouble.)

Is the chemist 13 miles from you better than the one 10? You should consider swapping the pharmacist is a great support when you get a good one xx

The chemist that little bit further and in the centre of town is the first chemist I used when I first started and there kinda the same... Only difference is the one in town has male shakes so if they run out of female they give you men's and tell you to half them !!

I will stick with them ad I dong have that much more to lose till goal, it's just annoying that these chemists are a law unto themselves,.,

Rant over lol

I'd be horrified if I was given man shakes!! They should sort themselves out - you're paying a lot of money for their service and you should be treated better!! I think you deserve a rant! :)

I hope it's not long until you reach goal (can't see I'm on my phone) xx

I would call Lipotrim and let them know the location as it is giving their product a bad name and it doesnt sound like it is a great pharmacy to give you a mens shake and tell you to half it!

I would definitely change pharmacy's - that's just not right. Like Angelove says - you're paying a lot of money!:)

Back