Operation Bridesmaid Aug 2013!

Oh no! Naughty husband :whoopass: Try not to worry too much. And after your trip you can be fully back on the wagon and focused!
Have you been to Barcelona before? It's somewhere I'd love to explore :D xx

Oh no! Naughty husband :whoopass: Try not to worry too much. And after your trip you can be fully back on the wagon and focused!
Have you been to Barcelona before? It's somewhere I'd love to explore :D xx

I am so excited to explore the city!!!! I have been before but i was 15 and it was a school trip so I only got to see what they wanted us to see. Which thinking back wasn't very much of the city. The husband stumbled upon my trip plans that I have planned. His words were "when do we fit in the relaxing" opps!!! There is just so many amazing things to see and I don't want to miss anything out!!

R u all packed and ready to rock for your trip???

Well have got back on track but am aware of "surprises" on Sunday from my little girl which I am sure are not of the slimming variety :(
we go away next week so don't think I am going to have lost the stone I wanted to before we go :(
KellsMC1 you are doing well with the hotel food :)

Well the wheels have been off since Wednesday but i am ok about it!!! I am enjoying my wee blow out!! I know I will get back on plan as soon as I am home from Barcelona!!!

I am super excited to be going away!!!!!! Roll on Wednesday!!! Enjoy your trip chapmaf. Dont worry about ur stone target, u ar still lighter than if you had done nothing at all!!!

That's very true :) I have had a lovely day with lots of lovely food etc and am not going to worry about it. Will get back on it tomorrow till we go away Thursday but then will drop off again as I am going to enjoy the break. I hope you have a great time in Barcelona - bet you have better weather than I will :)

Well I am trying Chapmaf! Starburst85 sometimes you just need a blow out!

I have my weigh in here in work at 12 and I feel so bloated and heavy not looking forward to it!

Delighted! Weigh in done and I have lost 2.25lbs! Thats me out of one stone range into another as well.

Not the full stone I wanted by this date but still on track for me 2.1 lbs per week target for the wedding :D

Well done on the loss!! I had a gain of 2 lbs this week! :( not that surprised lol! I will be getting back on plan next week. Maybe some of the walking I have planed will maybe walk off all the sangria I plan to drink lol! Won't get on her tomorrow, super busy with packing and getting my house all sorted for going away! So speak to u all with next week! Hope u have a great time away too chapmaf!!! Xx

Oh ladies I have been a very bad child over the weekend, crisps, chocolate and dips. It all went wrong on saturday with white bread toasted with butter on it and rather than pull it back I just went for it not good hanging my head in shame.

Oh dear kells well I can say I have now been off plan for over a week and had a home weigh this morning think I have gained about 4lbs so that was enough to give me a wake up call. So I went and did a wee shop before work and i am back on plan from today!!!

We cant be good all the time or life would be very boring lol!!! We just need these wee blow outs every now and again.

Weighed in and had 1.5 lbs back on, when I think of the bread and drink and chocolate I am relieved it was so little! Back on plan today with a vengence, think things just got to me, work, home, money you name it really does effect your will power!

Well I'm Back!!!!! I had a sneaky home weigh and now I am focus to be on plan all week to try and shift the holiday gain lol!! My trip to Barcelona was really good!!! We seen and did some awesome things. Like went to the nou camp and saw a Barcelona game with great seats behind the nets!!! My husband was just in awe of the plan and was chuffed to bit to have seen in his opinion one of the greatest players (Messi) of all time chip a goal in the net we were behind!!!!!!! We walked all over Barcelona which i think helped with the weight really cause i just ate and drank whatever i wanted for for the whole time away. I think without the walking I would of been back with a great big whooper of a gain!!!! The food in Barcelona is amazing!!!!!!

So it is back to basics today, my meal plan is:

Breakfast - 2 nimble with a banana
Snack - alpen light bar (3 syns)
Lunch - Ainsley harriot spicy szechuan rice with mushrooms and an orange and a activia.
Dinner - Pizza topped chicken and sw chips with green beans and parsnip Mash direct (2 syns)

Total syns - 5

Here here, about to search for soup recipes now!

We all need a blow out now and again and 1.5lbs is nothing really Kells, bet you lose it and more this week :)
Starburst, glad to hear you had a good time and 4lb is really good!!!!! I have not weighed myself since coming back as don't want to know how bad it is but I am struggling a bit as not feeling too great at the moment so not sticking to plan 100% :(

We all need a blow out now and again and 1.5lbs is nothing really Kells, bet you lose it and more this week :)
Starburst, glad to hear you had a good time and 4lb is really good!!!!! I have not weighed myself since coming back as don't want to know how bad it is but I am struggling a bit as not feeling too great at the moment so not sticking to plan 100% :(

Everyone is ill at the minute, 3 people sent home from work today already, chin up!

Back