Operation Bridesmaid Aug 2013!

Well I had another 1/2 lb on so really need a boot up the backside this week and I am determined to do it!

I have been called to my doctors for thyroid tests on Friday following blood tests what can they do other than blood tests?

Well I had another 1/2 lb on so really need a boot up the backside this week and I am determined to do it!

I have been called to my doctors for thyroid tests on Friday following blood tests what can they do other than blood tests?

It is maybe more blood test but certain tests go to different labs and have to be in a certain type of bottle. Well that's how it works in the hospital here. Hope you get sorted though. :)

Tuesday 26th March

Breakfast -
Oat so simple HXB with milk HXA and strawberries

Tea break - Strawberries

Lunch - Savory rice, mushrooms and celery

Dinner - Chicken Rogan Josh 1/2 a jar (8 syns) Rice and sw chips Veg added to the curry.

Snack - Meanies 4.5 syns

Total Syns ​12.5

You enjoyed yourself and 6lb is not the end of the world and you will easily lose it :)
Sorry to hear you put on Kells :(. Hopefully you will get sorted out and you are doing well so don't get disheartened and stick with it :)
Unfortunately I have managed to put my back out so am laid up which is not helping the diet - will weigh myself tomorrow but think I am in for a mega gain :(

I'll join you all with my 6lb holiday gain :( At least we all have some motivation now eh? Good luck everyone :) x

well I ate like a pig all over easter and I had wine and somehow I have managed to loss 2lbs??!!

I did do a lot of walking about on Sunday and Monday with the kids then a 2 mile walk yesterday but I was so shocked this morning when we weighed in!

I really need to get my skates on about 4lbs behind my target so need to shift it this week!

Well done you - have decided not to WI in this week as have had a horrendous weekend which is still going as dog has had to have an operation today so not in good frame of mind. Will get back on plan soon (I hope)!!!

Sorry i have been MIA I have been so off plan and only got back on track this morning!! I had a few too many nights on the vino lately lol. i still managed to lose 2 lbs on Monday but that will prob be back on again this week lol!!! So its back to basics and i even joined a gym lol!!!!

Am still not on plan but am gong to restart on Monday and really go for it :).
Thank you Cheekychinchilla I might take you up on that. She came home today from clinic with her leg totally plastered up so she is hobbling about and whimpering a bit but seems to be ok otherwise. She has had to have a bone broken so it grows more to stop her being lame :(. We are not allowed to get the plaster wet or dirty so have put a sock over it to keep it clean but can't get a bag to stay on to keep it dry when she goes out - any suggestions???

Am still not on plan but am gong to restart on Monday and really go for it :).
Thank you Cheekychinchilla I might take you up on that. She came home today from clinic with her leg totally plastered up so she is hobbling about and whimpering a bit but seems to be ok otherwise. She has had to have a bone broken so it grows more to stop her being lame :(. We are not allowed to get the plaster wet or dirty so have put a sock over it to keep it clean but can't get a bag to stay on to keep it dry when she goes out - any suggestions???

Only put a bag on when there's a chance it'll get wet or dirty. If you leave it on too long it will sweat and make the plaster soggy :) A good bag to use is the one's you get cotton wool in, coz they have a tie at the top. Also a good old elastic band will do the trick and it's nice and safe if you put it over the plaster, rather than the leg itself :)
She'll be a bit wobbly coz she'll have had whacking big doses of pain killers and they can take a day or two to full recover. Obv the surgery itself will be making her wobbly, but most dogs massively over react to having a dressing on their leg and can be quite dramatic lol. They're so funny! I had a lurcher yday who needed it's leg stabilising due to a potential fracture. She hopped in fine, but as soon as the dressing went on, her leg went straight back along her ribs and she wouldn't use it at all!!

Really hope your doggy is ok. It's awful when it's your own pet. My dog needed an op just before I went on holiday. Talk about timing!! x

We have been putting a sock on when she goes out over a bag to keep it on and I am just keeping my fingers crossed that it doesn't rain!!!!! She is moving fairly well bless her but it is funny watching her :(. She is not keen to go out in the garden to the loo on the lead but hopefully she can have the plaster off after a week. Thanks for your help :)

We have been putting a sock on when she goes out over a bag to keep it on and I am just keeping my fingers crossed that it doesn't rain!!!!! She is moving fairly well bless her but it is funny watching her :(. She is not keen to go out in the garden to the loo on the lead but hopefully she can have the plaster off after a week. Thanks for your help :)

My big dog doesn't like going the toilet if she's on a regular, short lead. And she will not go unless she's on grass! Bloody animals. Try the bag with an elastic band for toilet visits, esp if it rains. Try not to stress too much. Keep an eye on her, but don't fuss too much or she'll think there's something wrong and it'll upset her :) It is horrible though, I completely understand.xx

Back