Operation Bridesmaid Aug 2013!

Am still not on plan but am gong to restart on Monday and really go for it :).
Thank you Cheekychinchilla I might take you up on that. She came home today from clinic with her leg totally plastered up so she is hobbling about and whimpering a bit but seems to be ok otherwise. She has had to have a bone broken so it grows more to stop her being lame :(. We are not allowed to get the plaster wet or dirty so have put a sock over it to keep it clean but can't get a bag to stay on to keep it dry when she goes out - any suggestions???

Hope your wee doggy is better soon. The sock and bag thing sound quite funny looking i have to say lol. But not so funny for the doggy!! Bless her!!

I am still only half on plan myself i have been trying to be on plan for most meals but it isnt working out that way. I sat my hubby down yesterday and said that come Monday we were both being good and if he tried to tempt me off plan he would regret it lol!!!! I had a few things happening over the weekend that required me to drink alcohol (HAHAHAHAHA) I was at the Full monty stage show which was amazing!!! A brilliant nights craic. I loved it so much. Then on Friday night it was ment to be our leaving do in work but as they have now put our move back till June we decided to have a practice leaving do still lol. I was a sorry state yesterday morning with my hangover. So my plan for attack today is too be on plan until dinner then have a chinese and draw a line under it all starting properly tomorrow!! I am so looking to have nothing planned that can get in the way of me being on plan. Plus i need to remember my fittings for this bridemaids dress are going start in about 9 weeks!!!! EEEKKK!!!!! Could easily lose a stone in that time if I put my mind to it!!!

525367_10201112124503473_1010744446_n.jpgThis is me drawing a line under the past month of over indulgence!!!!!!

I have woke up today feeling so positive to be back in control again. I am going to my class at half 5 tonight then straight after class I am going to aerobics for an hour in the gym I have joined. I haven't done any form of exercise in such a long time hope I don't look like a plank lol!!

Today has started well I have my day all planned out and I have been reading my slimming world magazine to give me loads of ideas. The hubby is excited to start as well, I think we are both just feeling so rotten from all the bad food we have eating that it will good to have a health kick. We are going on our family holiday at the end of August so its time for no more excuses and to knuckle down to the hard work of shifting the pounds.

Hey!
Welcome back. I always feel so good being back in control and eating healthy food after time off. Naughty food has it's moments, but it does make you feel rubbish.
9 weeks till your fitting?! That has flown by! But yeah, you could definitely lose a stone by then. You can do it :party0011: xx

Well I need to do something and stop being bad cause I had a stinking gain of 5.5lbs last night. I swear I have never wanted to cry so much. But it just fueled me to be super on plan this week I cant got back to that girl from my honeymoon pictures. Its time to stop messing about with the plan and just follow it!!!

I went to aerobics last night and I flipping loved it!! It was hard work and I was a bit like bambi on ice as i have no co-ordination what so ever but hey at least i was moving my fat ass for a change and not sitting on my but watching tv all evening ;) So I am going on Wednesday again.

Well girls I dont know how but over the two easter weeks I have managed to only gain a quarter of a lb!! We went out on saturday for the national and I had two bottles of wine and an indian over the course of the day! We took the kids to Portrush and Portstewart on Sunday and with a hangover it had to be a big curry chip along with the picnic lol!! But back on track and weighed in this morning. I have joined a gym as well Starburst85, trying out fitspace on the boucher road. Dresses arrive the last week in June so not long left now!!

Well done on the aerobics! It's odd that I have always been able to do martial arts without much trouble, but I get totally lost coordination wise with the likes of aerobics. You should see my Mum try and do the stop aerobics on Wii Fit. That's hilarious ;)
Really glad you enjoyed it too.xx

Well girls I dont know how but over the two easter weeks I have managed to only gain a quarter of a lb!! We went out on saturday for the national and I had two bottles of wine and an indian over the course of the day! We took the kids to Portrush and Portstewart on Sunday and with a hangover it had to be a big curry chip along with the picnic lol!! But back on track and weighed in this morning. I have joined a gym as well Starburst85, trying out fitspace on the boucher road. Dresses arrive the last week in June so not long left now!!

Well done on the small gain thats great with it being Easter and all.
OMG so impressed u tackled Portrush with a hangover and the Easter crowds lol. We usually head up over the summer and its always nuts!! We love bringing cheese baps for our picnic and getting chips to put in them lol.

I'm loving the gym well i say gym more the classes I have never been one for sweating it out on a treadmill i need someone else to tell me what to do so classes are great for this. I joined Avionel but it means I can use any Belfast city council gym which is handy for work cause can be all over the city sometimes.

What date is the wedding then?? My sisters is the 27th August. Im so looking forward to it. She is getting married in the Templeton Hotel. Where is ur chum having hers??

Well done on the aerobics! It's odd that I have always been able to do martial arts without much trouble, but I get totally lost coordination wise with the likes of aerobics. You should see my Mum try and do the stop aerobics on Wii Fit. That's hilarious ;)
Really glad you enjoyed it too.xx

You haven't seen me try to do aerobics, that's funny. I think the instructor was even laughing at me lol!! Was hoping to go tonight again but my tummy muscles are still sore from last. They even hurt when I laugh or sneeze so not sure what to do for the best.

I am so happy I have had two day full days back on plan. I am staring to feel much better as my body was feeling very sluggish while off plan. I have been super organised recently planning my meals so hopefully with a big effort this week I get a got chunk of this gain off.

My days were as follows:

Monday (Green Day)
Breakfast - Porridge HXB made with water mixed in mixed berries and 1/2 and activia.
Tea break - a banana
Lunch - Quorn chili and a baked spud with an apple
Dinner - Cous cous (2 syns) with mushrooms onion chilli peas and 1/2 a can of tuna (5.5 syns)
Snack 2 alpen light HXB
Total syns 7.5

Tuesday
Breakfast - Porridge HXB made with water and mixed berries
Tea break - banana
Lunch - Cous cous (2 syns) with mushrooms onions and chili and chopped carrot a tangerine.
Dinner - slow cooker chicken curry, Loads of added veg and potatoes (4 syns)
Total syns 6

Today I have a meeting with the big wigs at my job to finally finalize what is happening with my position and where I am being redeployed to so hopefully i should be a bit more settled with everything after I know for definite whats happen to me. Fingers crossed i get the post i want.

Today will be:
Breakfast - 2 nimble hxb and 2 eggs
Tea break - Banana
Lunch - mug shot, chopped carrot and a activia
Dinner - Homemade Hunter's chicken 2Syns for bbq sauce. With green beans and sw chips (2 syns for spray oil)
2 syns for milk in tea.
Total syns: 6

Last edited:
Well done on the small gain thats great with it being Easter and all.
OMG so impressed u tackled Portrush with a hangover and the Easter crowds lol. We usually head up over the summer and its always nuts!! We love bringing cheese baps for our picnic and getting chips to put in them lol.

I'm loving the gym well i say gym more the classes I have never been one for sweating it out on a treadmill i need someone else to tell me what to do so classes are great for this. I joined Avionel but it means I can use any Belfast city council gym which is handy for work cause can be all over the city sometimes.

What date is the wedding then?? My sisters is the 27th August. Im so looking forward to it. She is getting married in the Templeton Hotel. Where is ur chum having hers??

She is getting married Saturday the 6th of July in Ballynahinch so not much time between getting the dresses and the big event!!

I know but she got a call yesterday to say the dresses would be in this weekend, now I am excited to see them but I am not ready for fittings yet!!

Well I got the job i wanted so I am soooooo happy! :happy036: So as of June I will be working in a different hospital and with different colleagues its all a bit scary but the job will be a good challenge. So i am looking forward to it.

Started my new course yesterday which is a bit daunting. That's why i didn't get on yesterday. I have done any formal learning since I left school about 10 years ago. So it will be hard work for me I'm sure. I have to do a presentation in front of the class as well in the next couple of weeks so that will be nerve racking. So i am going to be a busy bee this next couple of weeks.

Oh Kelly it will so exciting to see ur dress!!!!

Congrats on the job!! I really want to look my best for her big day need to move my butt!

Back