Operation little black dress - Former SW addict to Cal Counting queen

Argh!!
Ended up having a late night kebab last night... Not sure on the syns for it... I guessed at around 10-15? It was a small one, with a white pitta bread and salad and garlic mayo and it was like heaven...
But boy I feel naughty!!!!!

Santa run yesterday morning, which was fab. Really enjoyed it and made me feel very xmassy seeing all the santa's together.
Getting back to my running now, even when it is cold and windy and rainy!!!!!! That's what my coats are for.
I've been checking out some marathons for later in the year, but I am a little bit scared at the moment... We will see.

You looked very fetching in your santana fun run outfit! Hehe I wanted to do ours but I can't make it :(
You are doing so well with long runs atm. Keep it up!

Ha thanks hun! It was good fun.

I had another little binge yesterday on chocolate and nuts.. Not too many over 15 syns, but not ideal and showing +1lb so not too happy about that.
Back on it today. Picked up some mugshots and chicken, and brought lots of fruit with me.
Off for a run later so long as the weather holds out, if not I'll get in the gym. I really want to get 3.5lb off before xmas, but with xmas parties looming I can't see that happening.

Ok... so the past few days have been a little bit rubbish and I've avoided the scales!!! I'm no longer as hung up on the numbers as to more how I look and feel. The running does wonders!
Hence why I've entered my next half marathon!!! 22nd Feb 2015. Great north west half marathon in Blackpool. So excited!!

Expecting a whopping gain tomorrow after a full week off plan pretty much. Over my syns everyday and kept telling myself I'd pull it back tomorrow.

Been back on plan from yesterday.

It definitely was. Fully expecting a gain tomorrow, but I'm going to group if its the last thing I ever do!!
I made pork adobo last night out of the taste of asia book, would definitely recommend that to anyone trying to think of things to cook at the moment.

Beef casserole for tea tonight. And just thinking of something to make for taster night tomorrow too.

What is pork adobo??
Its an asian inspired dish, really tasty!! It had garlic, ginger, lemon grass, shallots and chilli fried off, and then soy sauce, chicken stock, tomato puree, red peppers, new potatoes and pork in for 45 mins in a pan.
I'll pop the recipe up later if you want, its quite nice, a bit like an oriental casserole in a way...

I'll pop it on tonight when I get in. I've got another portion in my fridge waiting for tomorrow nights tea :)

Just trying to plan out my training for this week

SERVES 4 – READY IN 1 HOUR 20 MINS
Low calorie cooking spray
6 shallots, peeled and finely chopped
1 red chilli, peeled and thinly sliced
2cm piece root ginger, peeled and finely grated
1 tbsp finely chopped lemon grass
2 garlic cloves, peeled and finely grated
1 tbsp ground cumin
1 tsp ground turmeric
100ml dark soy sauce
50ml white wine vinegar
4 tbsp tomato purée
4 bay leaves
700ml chicken stock
16 baby new potatoes
2 red peppers, deseeded and cut into bite-sized pieces
600g lean pork fillets, all visible fat removed, cut into bite-sized pieces
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Chopped fresh coriander, to garnish

1 Spray a wok or large frying pan with low calorie cooking spray and place over a medium-high heat. Add the shallots, red chilli, ginger, lemon grass, garlic, ground cumin and turmeric and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes until soft and fragrant.
2 Stir in the remaining ingredients and season well. Bring to the boil, cover tightly and reduce the heat to low.
3 Simmer gently for 45 minutes until the pork is tender. Ladle into bowls and garnish with the coriander to serve.

Food Diary

Breakfast
Porridge (HEXB) with skimmed milk (HEXA + rest for brew's over the day), raspberries and a kiwi

Snack
Apple
and advent choc (3)

Lunch
Spinach, tomatoes, red onion and yellow pepper. FF dressing and sliced chicken.
Banana and custard muller with a banana.

Tea
Roast chicken with potato, brocolli, carrots and peas. (This may change as it is taster night...)

Snacks
Mug shot (If needed)

Feeling tonnes better.
Being good when I can, but also having treats. Fully expecting a nice big gain over the xmas period.
Might weigh-in tomorrow to check the damage so far.

I think we're all due a gain! Least we can start fresh I'm a couple of weeks!

Definitely! I'm sacking off weigh-in tonight as my friend wants cocktails and i've booked tomorrow off work... Why not eh!?

Back