Operation little black dress - Former SW addict to Cal Counting queen

Nipped into group last night to weigh-in officially and keep my target membership going. It was lovely to see everyone and I'm officially right back bang at target, which I havent been since August. WOOP

I didn't go crazy last night either which is a massive achievement!! Had a Brownie from Graze box and a small galaxy as treats, usually i'd have had a takeaway, wine, chocolate, biscuits. As much as I physically could! Chuffed with myself that I didn't have a weigh-in night binge though.

Todays plan looks a bit like this...

Scrambled egg, beans, Linda McCartney sausage, mushrooms and tomatoes

Clementine x 2, Apple and sultana cereal bar from aldi

Vegetable soup (Mum went on holiday the other day, so I've raided all the leftovers in her fridge and popped them in it :) )

Tuna crunch jacket potato with salad.

Determined.

I will go running every day for the next 4 days. Even if it is just for 15 minutes!!

What's tuna crunch?

Do you have a gym membership? It might make you more inclined to go if it's not cold and pissing down...xx

Tuna crunch is... Tuna, mayo, and chopped red onion and sometimes i throw in some sweetcorn too.

I have a gym membership. But I don't like the gym.... It's just one of the little councilr un ones, and plus, I prefer to run outside, so I wouldn't do as much, but it would be better than nothing at all I guess. I think I'll just get out there and wrap up in layers and run. My friend gave me a running jacket the other day that no longer fits her so that should keep me fairly dry.

Loving the dedication!!

Well done at group last night too and for after too - an SV and a NSV all in one night! You're on a roll atm! x

Haha. I know. I'm off work next week though so need to get on the ball I think to keep myself going strong. Are you managing to get any exercise in or have to lay off completely??

Thursday! Time for a fast and it's very nearly the weekend too :)
Ann Summers party tomorrow night, which I'm really looking forward to. I'm planning to not drink though as I'm going out on Saturday night to cheer a friend up so we'll be on the prosecco then!

I never ended up running last night, the OH sacked off the gym and we watched the apprentice and I'm a celeb. heaven! I am however, going running tonight with the club. It is a fast day so I'm a bit wary about how I'll feel later, but if I eat a couple of hours before then I should be fine. Anybody else exercise and fast on the same day??

Food diary today...

FastDay

Monster absolute zero energy drink (15 cals)
Quaker Oats so Simple Multigrain fruit muesli (119 cals)
200ml Skimmed milk (74 cals)
Blueberries (21 cals)
Peach and Pineapple Mullerlight (99 cals)
Banana (80 cals)

Total: 393/500

I'll edit later with what I fancy after running. It'll probably be a portion of veggie soup which I might water down to last longer :)

Yeah, I don't usually do too far mid week anyway, so hopefully will be ok, I've got porridge and a banana to have before hand and some energy tablets if i start to wilt, i think plenty of water and it'll all be good. I wish I'd listened to you sooner re 5:2 lil.

It just allows you a little more flexibility, doesn't it?

I chose to never really actively promote or sing the praises of it a great deal as it needs to be used with an air of caution I think. Especially when you've spent so long following another plan. I see people on IG and all they ever want to know is what you eat, how much you eat on both fast days and feast days and that always concerned me a little. I guess it could lead to obsessive behaviour. If you have too much on "feast" days, you could slip into a habit of having more than 2 fast days... or doing them consecutively... or skipping meals... or being very disappointed with a STS or gain a week you've successfully fasted... or more worringly, getting addicted to that feeling of control that it brings!

It definitely, 100% works though! x

Its 4.20pm and I haven't eaten yet!? This must be a record!!!!

4.2 miles we did in the end :) it was good.
Omelette for tea afterwards, which was really tasty.

Loving the fast days, i feel like it is making a difference to me.

Haha I am trying super hard with the running at the moment. Back on the slimming world wagon... And I'm concentrating mostly on my running to be honest.

I'm sticking to healthy foods as they do make me feel better when running too.

My own little weigh-in this morning and was 9st 5.5lb woop

Tampopo at lunch. It was delicious!!!
Jasmine steamed rice. Steak in oyster sauce with onions. Lovely

Back