Operation little black dress - Former SW addict to Cal Counting queen

It was sooooo good!! Looking forward to it again tonight for tea. So glad its the weekend. Time for a relax I think :) and maybe a spot of xmas shopping too if I have time. I've got back into my running over the past week or so, and feeling a lot better for it. Managed a nice little 5.3 miles last night, and I have park run in the morning too. B: Tomato and mushroom omelette, spinach and baked beans. L: Not planned?! Will hopefully call at M&S food for a couple of little treats. Otherwise it'll be a mugshot! Melon and banana. Mullerlight. T: Meat and potato pie. Pickled red cabbage. Beetroot. Vegetables!!! S: Salted caramel hifi. Syns: 12.5/15 Weeklies: 24.5/105

Last edited:
I'm sure you can!! Let me know how you get on xx

ooooft, that pie looks so good!! x

Beat my 5k park run time!!! 27.15

Had curry and wine last night taking my weekly syns to 61 so far! ?

Trying to decide what to do with my day first. Need to take the other half for his car at 9.30am and I want to nip to Aldi for a small shop. Then probably iron work stuff and tidy the house up.

Life gets so boring when you grow up.

Definitely is. Currently sat watching ps I love you whilst brownies are cooking and chicken is in.
Trying to relax xx

I need to get my head back in diet/healthy mode. I've just succumbed to ice cream and chocolate the past 2 days.
So! Today is a new day. Weighed myself yesterday morning so we'll go with that and I'm aiming for a full week pretty much on plan.

The only plans I really have are friday night meal out but I've already chosen what I'm having. Melon starter, stuffed aubergine main and I can't remember if we're having dessert. But I will probably give it a miss as I'll be busy dancing the night away. It's a small get together for xmas with the running girls, so looking forward to it.

I managed to get to the gym last night, did 20 mins on treadmill, 10 mins on cross trainer and then a few resistance machines on my legs. Trying to build a bit of strength in them, but not really sure where to start, going to have a good old google at lunch.

Food diary
Breakfast
2 weetabix, banana, blueberries and skimmed milk

Lunch
Chickpea dahl loaf (egg, curry rice and chickpea dahl), salad, tomatoes and pepper. Chopped Pear and plum.

Tea
Salmon with jacket potato and spinach.

Snacks
Orange

Body Magic
Running

Daily syns: 0/15
Weekly syns: 0/105

HexA: Skimmed Milk
HexB: 2 x weetabix

Jennie I was just talking about this on ging's thread!

Spin is incredz for building strength in your legs. Fire that resistance up to high and just go for it. It should really feel like you're trudging through mud. It's made a massive difference to the shape of my upper legs and I'm so much stronger than I was this time last year.

Apart from that, can you load up a belbar and squat like a mofo?! x

I need to see when spin classes are on at my gym. It's hard to fit classes in sometimes as its set times and venues.
But I can see how it would help!

I need to see when spin classes are on at my gym. It's hard to fit classes in sometimes as its set times and venues. But I can see how it would help!

Woop for spin and woop for weights!
I've been doing some research on beginners weights too and made myself a little work out yesterday to avoid having to go straight in at the deep end with free weight barbell squats!
Do you have the weight machines at your gym? I'd go for leg press, leg curl, leg extension on the machines and then grab a pair of dumbells (I use 8kg ones) and do a few sets of lunges and squats with those.....the legs are the only thing I've really looked at...but hoping the pt will give me some advice for my bingo wings tomorrow! :) xx

Woop for spin and woop for weights!
I've been doing some research on beginners weights too and made myself a little work out yesterday to avoid having to go straight in at the deep end with free weight barbell squats!
Do you have the weight machines at your gym? I'd go for leg press, leg curl, leg extension on the machines and then grab a pair of dumbells (I use 8kg ones) and do a few sets of lunges and squats with those.....the legs are the only thing I've really looked at...but hoping the pt will give me some advice for my bingo wings tomorrow! :) xx

We have the resistance/weight machines, I did a few last night on my legs, just without the lunges and squats.

My bingo wings have gone since I started running, I must have literally never moved my arms before!!!

We have the resistance/weight machines, I did a few last night on my legs, just without the lunges and squats.

My bingo wings have gone since I started running, I must have literally never moved my arms before!!!

This gives me some hope with my bingo wings! And my armpit fat! Where the hell did it come from?!

I'll find some photos when i get home of pre running and post running, I was amazed.

I hate that little bulge though that you get especially with strapless dresses. NIGHTMARE

Back