Operation little black dress - Former SW addict to Cal Counting queen

Pip's right - just go with it and it'll click again soon! If you find yourself being tempted by things, try not to have them in the house, or have something else instead like a muller light with choc sprinkles, an options or a bowl of fruit with choc shot and yog?

I found you on Strava! I'm addicted!! x

I know, I'm just stressed out but without a good reason for it. I've bought terrys chocolate orange and white choc chip cookies.
I'm out tonight as well, ive made my choices food wise already for that, so it'll only be the gins that i need to think about being unhealthy.
Start again tomorrow I think. I've done 2 runs this week and will try for a couple more over the weekend too.

I'm just really struggling to tell myself no with the chocolate as its like wrapping myself up in a blanket. Bad I know.
Expecting a gain on Tuesday but it'll be deserved.

I think the best thing is just not to buy it then. It sounds like you get into a vicious cycle with it... feel stressed... buy choc... eat choc... feel guilty... buy choc... eat choc... etc.

You're too good for that guilt and you've worked wayyyy too hard! Treats are ok, being off plan is ok but you don't want to get into that cycle where you don't get back on the wagon again! xx

After a crazily busy and hectic weekend, but very much fun. I am exhausted!!
Managed 10k run on sunday which felt great. And I bought a foam roller and new pair of trainers in Tkmaxx yesterday.

Decided to have a go at the 5:2 diet this week after seeing a few people giving it a go these past few weeks and after what I've eaten and drank this weekend I feel like I need something to give me a boost!!!!

I haven't weighed myself, my aim is to just stick to the diet and hope that by xmas eve I'll be 9st 7lb or less!! The last time I weighed in I was 9st 10lb but that was before the weekend!!!!!!!

Today I've had a black coffee so far, and I've got a small chicken salad for lunch. Tea I haven't decided on as of yet but I have some veggie soup in the fridge with macaroni pasta in it, so might try and work that out later on?

Well done on the 10k. I need to do a longer run tomorrow!
I've never thought about going to tkmaxx for trainers! When I'm next around there I will have a look.
Are you fasting today?

Well done on the 10k. I need to do a longer run tomorrow!
I've never thought about going to tkmaxx for trainers! When I'm next around there I will have a look.
Are you fasting today?

I am fasting today. So far so good! I've had a bottle of diet coke and a black coffee with a sweetner.
I do have a banana and a small chicken salad in my bag, but at the moment I'm ok so holding off as long as possible!

I've never really looked at shoes in TKMaxx, but they had quite a lot, some nice newbalance ones too, i just find those a little too wide for my feet in general. I'd gone in for the foam roller more than anything and to look at the xmas stuff.

Are you not worried that they might not suit your gait?

I need another new pair of trainers to use alongside my current ones in case they get wet etc. They've a fair few miles in them now too so thought it would be best to break in another pair alongside them. I was just going to buy another pair of the exact same ones though. How boring!! I'd just panic in case I got an injury and my choice are limited as my feet are so flippin' small!!

Are you still weekly WI with SW Jen? x

Are you not worried that they might not suit your gait? I need another new pair of trainers to use alongside my current ones in case they get wet etc. They've a fair few miles in them now too so thought it would be best to break in another pair alongside them. I was just going to buy another pair of the exact same ones though. How boring!! I'd just panic in case I got an injury and my choice are limited as my feet are so flippin' small!! Are you still weekly WI with SW Jen? x

I am a little worried about that but they are pretty cushioned and felt quite comfy on my feet. If not I'll just use them in the gym.

I think eventually I'll get another pair the same as my asics too. I absolutely love them but that might just be because I've not known any different.

I'm unsure about sw weigh-in, I love the people I get to see there, but I'm unsure on how much I get from the meeting. I only have to weigh-in every 4 weeks now I'm target so will just see how I go I think.

Really enjoyed my first fast day!! Finished the day on 498 cals

Are you doing SW alongside 5:2?

I am! So pleased with my day yesterday. I think I just need that boost at the moment and I feel pretty great for getting that control back a little bit too.

Yesterday went pretty damn well as far as a fast day can go!!
I ate a chicken salad gradually over the day. Then had come veggie soup with macaroni pasta in it and a sachet of multigrain porridge with a banana on later in the evening.

I even cooked tonights tea last night as well :) and made the OH his tea.

Todays food diary

B: RO&R sausages x 2, baked beans, scrambled eggs, mushrooms and tomatoes. Diet coke.

L: Macaroni pasta in veg soup. Mullerlight. Chopped kiwi, plum and bluebs.

S: Banana and a 10 cal jelly.

T: Paprika pork with veg.

You seem to be getting on really well! Hope the 5:2 suits you - a lot of folk I know get on well with it but not sure how I would cope with the fast days to be honest. Too much of a gannet sometimes haha x

You seem to be getting on really well! Hope the 5:2 suits you - a lot of folk I know get on well with it but not sure how I would cope with the fast days to be honest. Too much of a gannet sometimes haha x

I'm deciding when to do my fasts at the start of each week. Like this week, mon and weds suit me quite well.
Whereas next week I'm running weds so it won't work for me.
Enjoyed yesterday though and feel better for it too!!!

I like the paprika pork, its from SW but i don't add the fromage frais. I had a mishap with yogurt going funny when cooking with it and it made me feel very ill so i avoid that now... lol

The only thing I've cooked yogurt with so far was the SW peppercorn sauce I made to go with steak last weekend but you swirled that through at the end with the pot off the heat so thankfully no mishaps. The pulled pork is definitely high on the list of my 'To Try' though :) x

Ooo! I love a good steak, usually a plain and rare kinda girl though.

Fast day went swimmingly yesterday. 502 calories. And I wasn't starving. I think my body must still be running on the calories from the weekend!! So I recon my 2nd week will be a little harder but we've got another 5 days before we worry about that.

Food today

Breakfast
Porridge with skimmed milk, kiwi and blueberries

Lunch
Red Thai Salmon from Aldi with salad. Coconut and vanilla yogurt

Snacks
Apple, clementine and banana

Running after work 6.30pm

Tea
Will be late today, but I'm thinking.... Mushrooms and tomatoes with poached eggs on toast.

Yes, yes, I just said it *TOAST* I feel dangerous!!!!! Haha

I think mine is set for 1500 ish, i worked it out on the fasting website.

Back