Operation Lose 2 stone for Turkey!!!

Hi bubblensqueack enjoyed reading your diary.....im off to Turkey also this summer we have a place in Altinkum so regular visitors, i have been going since 1996 and met my now husband there, we have been married 10 years this year and still dont get board with going back, hoping to loose a stone by the time we go. xxx

hello bubble,were off to marmaris this year will be our 4th visit ,however im hoping to be a tad slimmer were staying at Cettia love it , im not buying any clothes until last min thou xxx

Hello and welcome turkish delight!!! I can see why Turkey would be special to you with meeting you hubby there!!! I think Turkey will always be special to me since we got engaged there!!!

Louise are staying in Cettia Resort the one on the beach or the one that is a 10 min walk from the beach?? The reason i ask is my mum and dad are just back from Cettia Resort. They loved it and said it was the most amazing hotel ever!!!!!

Trying to stick to plan so hard today as we have very little in the cupboards as today is shopping day!! So hopefully with a bit of planning i will stay on track!! So i have had to raid the freezer for ideas lol!! Today i will have:

Breakfast: 2x nimble HXB with a banana and a orange
Lunch: Lunch:Ainsley Harriott World Kitchen, Szechuan Style Rice with added mushrooms a pear and an orange
Dinner: Rainbow trout, SW chips, carrots and broad beans.

no bubble were staying at the hotel that's there sister hotel beach resort ....

im struggling to eat today ive been off work with shingles , and ive devolved a head cold and a chest infection so feeling a bit yukky :cry:

Hello all!!

I am not new to the forum and have been around since about October last year!! I had a diary that i filled in regularly and it really helped me. We had some family probs at the start of this year though and my head wasnt really in the game. I was still a lurker on the site though and thanks to it I have stayed in around the same weight since January.

I have now decided that enough is enough and have decided to get back on track and what better way to do so than by planing for my summer holiday. I am heading off to Turkey on the 27th Aug and I would love to have a total of 3.5 stone by the time it rocks around. As the diary worked so well for me last time and kept me on track I though I would give it another go.

So heres to no excess luggage in Turkey lol!!!!

Hey bubble, we are in the same boat - I am off to Corfu last week of July and I am determined to lose 2 stone also, lost 9.5 in the last two weeks....so now I am hoping for 2.5 stones lol!

Will read thru your diary tonight when I am home from work if that's ok?

In the meantime, good luck and have a 100% great day!

Thanks girls!!!

Stevie you will love Turkey the weather is amazing, the shopping is great and you can haggle for a lower price on most items!!!! My hubby loves to haggle lol!!! You can get loads of fake designer brands like ed hardy and replay and such. The Turkish people are lovely!!!! Yeah i don't think i could say a bad word about Turkey. It will be gd to have someone to chat to about it lol!!! We are going to a hotel called Club Turquoise its up a bit from the beach but the beach in Marmaris isn't what i would call a beach lol. They import the sand in every year to make the beach. we stay at the same hotel most years sad i know but my son loves it there and there kids club are amazing plus my son knows the lay out well now so i feel safer. Looking forward to keeping in touch

I agree, Turkey is our favourite holiday resort for all the above reasons - in fact I met my (english) husband there and we returned 8 years later and got married in Olu Deniz!

My friend has gone back to Olu Deniz a few times she says it's lovely there. I can't get enough of Gumbet it's every beach-loving party animal's paradise! haha
Bring on Turkey 2012! xx

Hello girls Sorry i wasnt around yesterday, i was just so swamped in work. Got home and things didnt improve any lol!!! I was so far behind with my house work so had to get caught up on all of that lol!!! Hate Ironing but when it gets to the stage that u have to fight ur way into the utility room u know its has reached the time to be done lol!!! I was on plan all day yesterday untill tea time hubby brought home a pie which would have been with in my syns until i just had to have a bar of dairy milk after. But it was just one of those days that i needed chocolate or i may well have killed someone lol.

So back on track this morning!! Today in work is going pretty much the same as yesterday!!! We have a boss who doesnt thinkn she has to help and support her staff when the rest of the office is short it drains me some days!!!

Hello Donna we were about the same staring weight and hopping to be the same sort of finish weight. It is good to have people who know where you are coming from. I just think so long as i dont give up like i have done in the past then eventually i may get there!!!

Today my meal plan is:

Breakkie: 3 eggs and 2 nimble HXB butter 4 syns
Lunch: Fruit salad and ww yogart
Dinner: Chicken Fajiatas 8 syns for a tortillia and rice with lots of veg

Total syns: 12 syns

My friend has gone back to Olu Deniz a few times she says it's lovely there. I can't get enough of Gumbet it's every beach-loving party animal's paradise! haha
Bring on Turkey 2012! xx
Dohnuts - we stayed in Hisaronou but married at the Blue Lagoon in Olu Deniz -it was beautiful just so flippin hot! I haven't stayed in Gumbet but have been to Bodrum twice and spent quite a few drunken nights in Gumbet lol

Hello girls Sorry i wasnt around yesterday, i was just so swamped in work. Got home and things didnt improve any lol!!! I was so far behind with my house work so had to get caught up on all of that lol!!! Hate Ironing but when it gets to the stage that u have to fight ur way into the utility room u know its has reached the time to be done lol!!! I was on plan all day yesterday untill tea time hubby brought home a pie which would have been with in my syns until i just had to have a bar of dairy milk after. But it was just one of those days that i needed chocolate or i may well have killed someone lol.

So back on track this morning!! Today in work is going pretty much the same as yesterday!!! We have a boss who doesnt thinkn she has to help and support her staff when the rest of the office is short it drains me some days!!!

Hello Donna we were about the same staring weight and hopping to be the same sort of finish weight. It is good to have people who know where you are coming from. I just think so long as i dont give up like i have done in the past then eventually i may get there!!!

Today my meal plan is:

Breakkie: 3 eggs and 2 nimble HXB butter 4 syns
Lunch: Fruit salad and ww yogart
Dinner: Chicken Fajiatas 8 syns for a tortillia and rice with lots of veg

Total syns: 12 syns
Absolutely bubblensqueak, I need all the support and encouragement I need

Lost a paltry 1/2lb this week - so stupid cos hubby got me drunk last saturday and force fed me rubbish - but in hindsight it wasn't as horrendous as I originally thought when I woke up with stonking hangover. I have worked so hard the rest of the week so although happy there was no gain ..

So I am aiming for 3lbs off next week - keep me on track please!

I have stresses at work at the moment also - so I hear exactly what you are saying

As for housework I am thinking of going on strike...care to join me?

I would love to go on strike Haha!!! Heading to a wedding tonight so looking forward to a few drinks and a boogie with the family tonight!! I can't wait to see what my lovely cousin will look like. I'm sure she will be a beautiful bride!! Having the day off plan but will right back on plan in the morning!! Xx

Back