Operation S&S ;)

Well thats breakfast and 1 600ml glass of water done ;) I hope the water app I've downloaded helps as I'm useless at remembering to drink when I'm working lol. Also I've got back into doing my tracker as thats always a good routine to start xxx

Go you! :)

I bought myself a big tupperware jug from Tesco (about £4.00) and have it on my desk to remind me to drink water. Even when I'm not doing well at maintaining I am now quite good at drinking my water - having it there in front of me is a good trigger.

It's my first day today too and I've just had my second pack of the day - a banana shake. I really hope we can get through the first few days and get to ketosis quickly! Good luck!

Well its now 4:10 pm and I've been 100% so far :) which for me is excellent. I've had the chance to slip but I only cheat myself and I want to be on this for the least time possible so knuckling down. When I'm on my computer I'll redo all my trackers so I can keep track properly xxx

Spanglymum I'm going ok with the water but gonna kill the app as I can't hear it when I'm working lol so thats useless!

Dee :) hiya babes I'm back for hopefully the last time on S&S and can keep it off afterwards with sensible eating :)) xxx

Made it through day 1 at work. I've still got two packs to go today. Keep telling myself one day at a time! We can do this! Sounds like you're doing brilliantly! Keep it up and we'll soon be on day two!

Survived Day 1 now onto day 2 come on ketosis ;) xxx

Thanks spanglymum :) I'm on day 3 now and amazed I've not had too many cravings. I'm hoping that ketosis is just around the corner. I'm going to get a pack of the keto sticks as they always perk me up seeing the colour go purple xxx

I hadn't thought of that this time. Good idea though - although mine only ever go a very pale pink. Day 3 for me now too. I had some sugar free gum this morning and don't think it was helpful - I find it easier when I know I'm sticking to this 100%. I'm a very all-or-nothing person when it comes to food! ;) We should be in ketosis by the weekend, shouldn't we?

I started on the same day as you guys and I'm really struggling at the moment! Morning of day 3 and I can't concentrate on anything, it's like my brain is running at half speed. No cravings though, just hunger!

I went a bought some ketostix this morning to cheer myself up and mine are moderate pink already. Hopefully that means I'll get the increased energy tomorrow that I've seen people talking about!

I love finding people who started at the same time as me, I'll be reading your thread every day now! Good luck!

I always find day 4 tricky but I'm sure thats when I go into ketosis ;) so very worthwhile.
Can't believe I'm unscathed going to sleep on day 3 and still 100% woop woop xxx

Right day 4 and thought I'd update :)

Managing to do really well, had a couple of cravings to eat but not anything specific if that makes sense. Luckily I've always had 1 meal looming so busy myself and forget about it :) then really proud when I get to the end of the day and I've been 100%

Looking forward to my holiday in July and also looking for finally getting a honeymoon after having to cancel our one due to me being medically to poorly to travel :(

Well 2 meals down and a busy working day ahead, so hopefully day 4 will go by quickly xxx

You know you can do it! Well done for getting over the initial evil 3 days! x

Shivie :) its stupid but day 3 is normally my sticking point. Not sure why normally day four proves soooo elusive ~lol~ but today is day four and I'm doing ok :)

Not thinking about food or having issues with keeping 100%, its making me wonder what's going on if that makes sense ~lol~ I know that I'm doing it right, but why aren't I finding it more difficult this time round? I looked back at my wedding photos from August last year and I fitted into a corset style wedding dress and can't believe how slim I looked. Then I realised I'd managed to stick to this diet for MONTHS!!! and didn't fall off the wagon too many times, but I REALLY want to get back to that stage and get beyond that this time to lose all my weight.

I'm only dealing with half stones, as that way they will mount up ;) x x x

Good for you in getting past day three and into day four. I find the first three days really testing, too. I wobbled a bit on the third day but knew it was just mind games and would get easier and somehow managed to stay strong. Day five dawns for me today. How are you feeling today?

Thanks ladies :) I'm on day 5 now also and feeling good about it. I've decided to try and stay off the scales until Monday which is first week's WI.
I am hoping for a good loss as I've been 100% but need to up my water intake big time!!!

Cos the more I pee the skinnier I'll beeeee :)) xxx

Well done getting past your hardest day! And yes lash that water into ya! Keep it going hun x

Can't believe I'm on day 6 already! Woke up this morning with the headache I went to bed with :(

Its gonna be a tough day today, working aswell so no rest for the wicked.

Have a great weekend peeps xxx

Back