Operation S&S ;)

Trueleame

Determind dieter :D
For those that know me I've been on S&S for a fair amount of time and I've decided to give this new phase of my journey its very own diary!

I started back on S&S on Monday 19th November 2012 ~ 247.2lbs :(

It was a bit of a shock but I think I needed to see that horrid number to get my butt back on track. I have had a rather rubbish few months tbh major abdominal surgery (twice) and I need to go back in January for further surgery. This is freaking me out ~I have to be honest, mainly due to all the problems from the last surgery. I have to keep positive tho and if this surgery works it will be excellent and I'll be on the road to recovery!

I've been stuck in bed for the past 10 weeks :( which has meant I'm bored and frustrated a LOT which has lead to the stupid gain I've had. But seeing as I need further surgery I've decided its easier/better for me if I can drop the excess, plus a lil bit more so that the surgery will be able to be done easier!

I really hope to get down to 200lbs by the end of January (if not sooner) ;) I am going to have Xmas day off plan and not worry about it, because for the past 2 years I've always been on a diet of some sort. So this year especially as its my first year married to my darling husband :) I want to enjoy the day and the food.

It may seem strange not sticking to it for that 1 day but I think I need something to make me focus. If I'm good until then I will allow myself 1 day off plan, as before I've managed to stick to it for Xmas day then with everything hanging around I've caved and badly fallen off the wagon afterwards.
So this year I'm trying a different approach :) and its even more special because its my mum's 60th Birthday on Xmas day :D so we will be celebrating that as well.

So my WI's will be every Monday :) which will keep me focused over the weekends! I can't wait to see what this coming monday brings, I know I won't lose as much as I've done before as I can't exercise or do much tbh but its at least meaning I'm NOT putting ON!!

X X X

For those that know me I've been on S&S for a fair amount of time and I've decided to give this new phase of my journey its very own diary!

I started back on S&S on Monday 19th November 2012 ~ 247.2lbs :(

It was a bit of a shock but I think I needed to see that horrid number to get my butt back on track. I have had a rather rubbish few months tbh major abdominal surgery (twice) and I need to go back in January for further surgery. This is freaking me out ~I have to be honest, mainly due to all the problems from the last surgery. I have to keep positive tho and if this surgery works it will be excellent and I'll be on the road to recovery!

I've been stuck in bed for the past 10 weeks :( which has meant I'm bored and frustrated a LOT which has lead to the stupid gain I've had. But seeing as I need further surgery I've decided its easier/better for me if I can drop the excess, plus a lil bit more so that the surgery will be able to be done easier!

I really hope to get down to 200lbs by the end of January (if not sooner) ;) I am going to have Xmas day off plan and not worry about it, because for the past 2 years I've always been on a diet of some sort. So this year especially as its my first year married to my darling husband :) I want to enjoy the day and the food.

It may seem strange not sticking to it for that 1 day but I think I need something to make me focus. If I'm good until then I will allow myself 1 day off plan, as before I've managed to stick to it for Xmas day then with everything hanging around I've caved and badly fallen off the wagon afterwards.
So this year I'm trying a different approach :) and its even more special because its my mum's 60th Birthday on Xmas day :D so we will be celebrating that as well.

So my WI's will be every Monday :) which will keep me focused over the weekends! I can't wait to see what this coming monday brings, I know I won't lose as much as I've done before as I can't exercise or do much tbh but its at least meaning I'm NOT putting ON!!

X X X

Oh sounds like you've had a rough time hunny! Hope everything gets better once you've had your surgery.

I think it's great that you're so determined and I don't know many people that will stick 100% on Xmas day. It's a day to have fun and for us lot to take a day off worrying what the scales say or what we look like. The fact you have a plan set in place and know you'll have one day off will probably help you stick to it the rest of the time.

You sound like you have a lovely positive attitude and I'm sure if you stay that way you'll smash your target!!

Good luck!!

xx

Aw thanks MissAmyMarie :) its never easy doing any diet over Xmas let alone a TFR one lol. I desperately need to drop the excess weight but slowly and surely wins the day I've found, and I'm so focused I was doing so blooming well before my first operation in September. I was at the gym and swimming and walking my 2 collies, but now I can barely sit in a chair for more than 2hours without being in immense pain. So just upping my water intake and trying to see how much I can lose by just sticking to the plan 100%!

x x x

Aw thanks MissAmyMarie :) its never easy doing any diet over Xmas let alone a TFR one lol. I desperately need to drop the excess weight but slowly and surely wins the day I've found, and I'm so focused I was doing so blooming well before my first operation in September. I was at the gym and swimming and walking my 2 collies, but now I can barely sit in a chair for more than 2hours without being in immense pain. So just upping my water intake and trying to see how much I can lose by just sticking to the plan 100%!

x x x

You can't beat yourself up over it, it was completely out of your control. You'll be back doing all those things once you're fit and ready again. Just take your time, it isn't a race to lose weight although I'm one of the worlds worst for crying over a 2lbs loss. Focus on getting yourself better and getting healthy for your op. Once you're over that hurdle the rest will become a doddle!!

With you all the way.

xx

Its good to see you back on track - rubbish about more surgery though

Take it one day at a time, thats my mantra

Agreed take care of yourself and take each day as it comes

Fingers crossed the next op is the last for you hunny

Xxx

Thanks peeps :) its great to be back, I have been really struggling for this week getting back on plan. I had a wobbly day but think it was a mixture of the medication I'm on and the fact I can't physically do things. But I had as always great support from Dee and I dusted myself off and got straight back on the wagon!

I stepped on the scales today and I'm loving the number :) and it's given me a great boost for Monday :) x x x

Deezer said:
YAY!!!! You're doing brill hunni pie!!!

Now pass some of those losses my way will ya????

Ha!!!

X

Lol Dee seriously you'll be nothing at this rate ;) x x x

i remember you

hope your on road to recovery now being stuck in bed for that amount of time must of been a nightmare

bb12 said:
i remember you

hope your on road to recovery now being stuck in bed for that amount of time must of been a nightmare

It's been 2months so far :( and it's awful. I'm not quite on the road to recovery just yet, until I've had the next op in January but thanks for the well wishes x x x

Well not feeling too bad as weighed in yesterday and considering I'm on 9lbs loss will do me nicely :) x x x

Well done hun :))

I'm so chuffed with myself :) and bring on next Monday x x x

Happily plodding babes ;) but pleased none the less x x x

Back