Operation slim sammie

Sammie1984

Hey peeps,

I thought I'd make myself a diary. I got a holiday to Marbella coming up and also a party for my mum and dad as they are renewing there vows. I used to do lipotrim I lost 35lbs in 6weeks I started that at 17st 13lbs!!! I did put some back on as i came off lipotrim at 15st 6lbs (only reason i came off is i had an op and they made me eat something otherwise they wouldnt let me home and them found it so hard starting again)

I started slim and save at 16st 8lb I am now 15st 11lbs so hopefully I can carry on shrinking!!

I bought myself a twist stepper what I will be using every day apart from Sunday's (had ago yesterday for 20 mins and done 883 steps)

I have got such a long way to go and seeing other peoples inspiration pictures really helps, it's amazing to see how much people have changed and well done to you who have got there, I just hope I can be as strong as you all :) xx

I weigh myself on Wednesdays and also on Sunday's just so you know why I update my aug challenge twice a week :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Welcome sammie :)

Holiday and party coming up sound like great motivation

Xxx

Thanks hunnie, I know I am so excited I just hope I can stay strong got TOTM coming up wondered why I couldn't stop thinking of food but I'm staying strong lol... Also buying a new car soon treating myself this year haha xxx

Het sammie in new too starting this week youv'e done fab so far chick, well done x

Hey peeps,

Hope your all well... I have had a stressful day at work today, was on my own doing payroll for the first time and for some reason been really emotional since yesterday.... I am due to come on so not sure if this is the reason... I don't know.

Anyway hope your all doing good and staying on track xxx

Back