Operation Transformation TV Prog Ireland

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by caroline_ireland, 11 January 2009 Social URL.

1. caroline_ireland

caroline_ireland MISS Failure ha

Start Weight:
    14st2.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World (Started 11 May)
    Hi all, not sure if this will interest you but in Ireland we have this weight loss show, held by one of our best radio presenters Gerry Ryan. Basically they have picked 5 or 6 people and they have experts in following them for 7 weeks and the public can follow them on their website www.rte.ie/ot . u pick a leader and follow them and u could lose 1 1/2 stone in 7 wks. I think ill give it a try. They are on day 3

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IrishMum

IrishMum A little of everything!

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(14.92%)
    Diet:
    LT, now cc-ing to lose Christmas blubber!
    I'm watching it & following it too, but I'm not following their plans (don't have the time to get the 'right' food in, & prefer my own exercise) but I'll be following with interest- especially the girl who's 19st? She's so pretty, and it seems to be really getting her down? Theres a girl on from beside me (in Dundalk) who I'll be interested to see how she does- simply because she lives near me! LOL!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.