Operation wedding dress has commenced ...

*Sparkles*

**2015 is my Year!**
Hellllooooo!! I've been messing around for most of my life with weight loss and never really been successful but this time I need to do it!! I've recently become engaged and hoping to get married August 2015 so plenty time to shift some serious pounds!! I love slimming world but I hate the style of classes and plus I work shifts so can't always make classes so I'm going DIY with Minimins :)

I also follow a gluten free diet so have to adapt my diet where possible to accommodate gluten free options.

Will post pic of start weight soon :

Last edited:
Ok so here is today's start weight!

Attachments

• image-4176713190.jpg
    image-4176713190.jpg
    377 KB · Views: 78
Went out for lunch with the other half today. Went to wether spoons and I had the chicken skewers with rice which were yum and stole a few chips too.

Bought myself a nice fluffy owl jumper from primark and a new owl throw!

Admitting defeat and putting the heating on tonight. I've got storage heaters so when they are on they are on lol

Well I weighed this morning and it's a half pound gain (ish).

Towards the end of the week I wasn't so good and feeling bloated so it was to be expected. I'm
Back on track today.

Working today and tomorrow and got gluten free mac n cheese and salad for lunch and ive left something out for dinner for when I get in tonight.

Attachments

• image-296775697.jpg
    image-296775697.jpg
    465.1 KB · Views: 62
Back