~Opinions please

stmcalee01

So tonight is my slimming world class. I have paid in advance till the end of the month and was going to go along and get some red day ideas (essentially pv days).

Feel a bit cheeky going along when I have been on attack for the past few days.

However, it will give me a comparison weight and I have already paid.

:confused:

If youve paid get the weigh in and get what you can out of the meeting. Hopefully it'll be a week that is universal to dieters and not just the specific diet.

They don't know what you have been eating or not eating. Go and get the weight and any ideas and support if you have already paid for it.

I am in the same position as you - I have 2 weeks left with SW (been doing it since January and lost just over 2 stone by April and then just stuck). My consultant is fab and has been texting me to see how Im doing and so I do feel a bit "naughty" this week!!

I am going to weigh but cant stay as I have an appointment at the gym - I think I would be really embarrassed to get a great weight loss and them all ask how Id done it - ooops! You have paid and it may be useful as you say for red day ideas....so Id go along and make the most of it!

I wouldn't feel any guilt whatsoever...

I wouldn't feel any guilt whatsoever...
Neither would I... you do what feels better for you when it comes to Diets and if Dukan is what feels best then that is what you have to do. Go get your money's worth without a worry in the world:p

Back