Opps---

Teddy67

Went to Costa Coffee this afternoon for a skinny cappuccino with sf hazelnut - and a caramel shortbread jumped into my mouth *shame*

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

TEDDY!!!! LOL I hope you loved it and it tasted as good as it looked. Just the sort of thing I would do!!! Not a big boo boo in the grand scheme of things - on and up (or down)!!! x

Yes I felt a confessional was what was needed - and yes I enjoyed every mouthful - and all the crumbs

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I accidently fell flat on my face on a Calabrese pizza and 5 Margarita's last Saturday because my hubby made me trip. Honest! :D:D:D:D:D:D

We accidentally took a wrong turn on our way back home from the shops on Saturday and somehow ended up in our local chinese! It would've been rude not to stay for lunch!

The damage was negligable though as it's buffet style - you choose your raw ingredients and then they cook them there and then in front of you :) That combined with all the chili stuffed mussels & sushi (the stuff without the rice!) made it relatively Dukan friendly in the end :)

Back