Oprah and Diabetes

tara40

Loves Norman Reedus
Did anyone watch the Oprah episode about diabetes. it was so informative. my mum and my nan have / had type II diabetes, so it was really an eye opener.

I did catch one a few weeks ago on diabetes - was the one you saw the one with the ladies from the church working out in their skirts? Its not a show I usually watch but caught this as I was flicking the channels and ended up watching the whole thing on plus one as it was so informative and motivating to see all those little changes really adding up.

I did catch one a few weeks ago on diabetes - was the one you saw the one with the ladies from the church working out in their skirts? Its not a show I usually watch but caught this as I was flicking the channels and ended up watching the whole thing on plus one as it was so informative and motivating to see all those little changes really adding up.

yes that is the one, but did you watch the beginning bit when he was showing how diabetes affects the body.

Would loved to have seen it, I've diabetes and its hard work dealing with it sometimes. What channel was it on?

Back