Optima slimfast meal bars from US

Morning all,

Fattymcbigbum - I said I would check the use by dates when I got home last night and happy to report they are all in date

Think I am going to have to avoid ebay like the plague though, there is so much lovely stuff on there!

Neen - I had to laugh when you said about eating those nutrageous bars I too went through a stage of that and didnt think twice about the amount of calories and fat!!

Stirky - how you doing?

x

Yeah I think they are honest in their listings

Mmmm nutrageous bars...you can get them in tesco's most shops selling chocolate bars over here sell them they are made by reeses and are in a bright orange wrapper, as much as I love them they are like the work of the devil for us dieters! I guess one occassionally wouldn't hurt but there was a time when i was scoffing one a day! i am finding with the slimfast i dont get so many chocolate cravings these days as i have a choc shake for breakfast and then one of the optima bars for lunch and they are really sweet/choclatey anyway

I went cold turkey from the chocolate lol, now I don't get choc cravings at all which is a relief. Sometimes I'll have a Kit Kat or something, count it in as a snack, but to be honest it doesn't tatse the same anymore. Just hope it lasts this off choccy thing lol! I one time I was eating at least one big 200g bar of galaxy a day!!! Sometimes other stuff on top of that too!

Back