Optislim ..again, any results? It's on SALE!

spangex

Hello -
Previous CD here trying to shift the weight I gained ...again.
178lbs down to 136lbs maintained for 2 years then crept back up to 166lbs : (
Just been on Lloyds and brought 2 weeks of optislim at 99p a pack with 15% discount code on top.
£24 for 2 weeks so over half price, wanted to back on CD but I'm poor as I'm embarking on the student lifestyle in sept. Want to lose a bit over summer.
Looking through the posts I can't find many people's journeys on optislim a few started threads that die off.
So when my delivery arrives I'll be starting and have somehow managed to sign up for bootcamp - must be mad!
Would be great to hear some stories of this VLCD
Angie xxx

Hiya

Not sure about optislim but didnt want to ignore you!

Do you use it as cambridge sole source or do you have a protein meal with it?

Sounds a good price might have a look in a few weeks x

I went sole source for 5 weeks,then 3 weeks of 2 plies meal then two years of low carb then I just slipped up. : ( it's been a year creeping up. : (

Size 16 Will Do said:
Hiya

Not sure about optislim but didnt want to ignore you!

Do you use it as cambridge sole source or do you have a protein meal with it?

Sounds a good price might have a look in a few weeks x

It's not a TFR you have food with it. And it's not a VLCD

Yeah optislim is a LCD about 1000 a day.
Which will seem very low considering some days I'm sure I can pack away around 4000!

Hi, is anyone still using optislim? I bought some from lloyds chemist today, start tomorrow morning! X

Ps does anyone know where the 8 digit code is on the pack to join cluboptislim online? I have bought a starter pack & 6 shake sachets and can't find a code on any??

Thanks x

ive got some of these shakes, they arnt suitable for me though. my calorie intake needs to be very high to maintain being so active, ive tried to keep it up on optislim and all it did was make me feel weak and lifeless.
got a weeks worth of the sachets left too :/

Back