Orange Water Flavouring

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by kazz, 9 October 2006 Social URL.

1. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Diet:
    WW

:) Hello.. I'm sure this is ok, but just wanted to double check anyways!! Just like me my daughter (age 6) is addicted to anythign orange flavoured and I am wondering if it is ok to give her a little of the WF in her drink? It owuld only be a pinch really and I know that the shakes etc can be used for nutrition so would technically be 'safe' to let her try as well and tust wanted to check on the WF.....any ideas?!:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. CW Consultant

CW Consultant Gold Member

The CD waterflavourings are fine for children to have and are kind to the teeth as they have no sugar in them.

Linda

4. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Looked at the ingredients and don't think it will do her any harm to try some Kazz. Although will get expensive if she likes it! Has got aspartame in though ... so maybe not too oftern!

5. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

I have to share mine with Nina, and it does mean she drinks more water than fizzy pop! :D

6. Wisp

Wisp Wisp

Personally I wouldn't, as its pretty much just sweetners, and I don't mind having it myself, but I dont like giving it to my children if at all possible, it makes kids really hyper.
    I'm sure one time will be fine though.
    Its only as bad as giving children diet coke etc.
    Hope she doesn't bounce of the walls !!:p
    HTH

7. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Thx everyone, she sees me drinking tonnes of water now and wants to as well, but she doesnt really like it....will give her a go and see if she gets hyped up!!

8. Laurie

Laurie MM addict

Diet:
    Slim and Save
    my cdc gives it to her grankids. I add it to a 2litre bottle of water and just keep pouring it out when im thirsty. I really like the flavour. It will definitely help me consuming 4 litres, now the water is flavoured!

kazz likes this.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.