Orange :(

sarah4383

First of all can I apologise for the TMI coming up but I just had my first dose of the orange stuff :cry:

Im soo mad with myself although not sure where I went wrong today think it could have been the dinner my friend cooked for me but I didnt think it was too bad, light choices shepherds pie with sweetcorn and green beans??

Im in week 9 now and this is the first time I've had this and so far eveything I eat is fairly similar as I know what has worked for me so far.

Lets hope this is the only nasty shock I get!! Atleast I know they are doing what they are supposed to i guess

Aww Sarah, hope this the only wee *surprise* you get xxx

Me too!!!

I've taken a few days away from the tablets to let my tummy calm down and will start back on them again tomorrow.

I think it figured out what did it though, it was certainly not my friends dinner, I think it was the "low fat" chilli and jacket potato from my works canteen, dont think it was so low fat after all

Nevermind, we live and learn and I certainly wont be in a hurry to try their "low fat" choices again.

Still managed to lose 2.5lb last week though so all is not lost :)

Aye, well done on your loss. I've been horrified at some 'so-called' low fat options - being on xenical has really opened my eyes xxx

Back