Orange :(

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by sarah4383, 16 April 2009 Social URL.

1. sarah4383

sarah4383 Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(10.62%)
    Diet:
    Xenical
    First of all can I apologise for the TMI coming up but I just had my first dose of the orange stuff :cry:

Im soo mad with myself although not sure where I went wrong today think it could have been the dinner my friend cooked for me but I didnt think it was too bad, light choices shepherds pie with sweetcorn and green beans??

Im in week 9 now and this is the first time I've had this and so far eveything I eat is fairly similar as I know what has worked for me so far.

Lets hope this is the only nasty shock I get!! Atleast I know they are doing what they are supposed to i guess

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. alibalibee

alibalibee Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st7lb(35.23%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Aww Sarah, hope this the only wee *surprise* you get xxx

4. sarah4383

sarah4383 Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(10.62%)
    Diet:
    Xenical
    Me too!!!

I've taken a few days away from the tablets to let my tummy calm down and will start back on them again tomorrow.

I think it figured out what did it though, it was certainly not my friends dinner, I think it was the "low fat" chilli and jacket potato from my works canteen, dont think it was so low fat after all

Nevermind, we live and learn and I certainly wont be in a hurry to try their "low fat" choices again.

Still managed to lose 2.5lb last week though so all is not lost :)

5. alibalibee

alibalibee Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st7lb(35.23%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Well done on your loss :D
    xx

6. Obsy

Obsy is starting to disappear!

Start Weight:
    17st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(14.86%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Aye, well done on your loss. I've been horrified at some 'so-called' low fat options - being on xenical has really opened my eyes xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.