Order is in!

Shuffler

I have just ordered 2 bumper packs - one mixed one with shakes, soups and bars and then one with just shakes. Hopefully it will be delivered tomorrow so I can get going!
I would like to lose about 2 and a half - 3 stone, and hopefully reduce the size of my boobs a bit as they are a bit uncontrollable at the moment :eek:
I'm really looking forward to starting, I feel different about this diet to how I have felt about others previously!

:welcome2: Shuffler,

Hi....glad you have joined us on our weight loss journey....you can do it.

Shaz x

Good luck Shuffler.

Good luck! I'm on my 2nd week and best bit of advice is read the forum its got such good advice on it and in that 1st week it was a nice distraction should any hunger pains try to rear their ugly head!

Spend as much time on here as you can, some of the other VLCD forums can offer good advice too, I find it is my distraction during the evening when the kitchen might call me to sin.
Good luck
Bren xx

Last edited:
Thanks guys, one day in and fell ok so far, but I'm expecting the hunger to kick in this evening...
I think the Thai chicken soup might have been one of the strangest things I've tasted! It was like having a slightly fragrant milkshake...

Back