Order placed and on it's way

nicowz13

Hello im new here and have been on Cambridge a few years back and lost 6 stone, stpidly went back to eating my old ways and I have put 4 of it back on:sigh:

Recently got laid off with work so now unemployed and being at home all day Im boredom eating :mad:
so I researched a cheaper option than cd and found this :eek:

So I placed my bumper pack order this morning £100 wowzer how much cheaper a month :D

so hopefully be here early on tomorrow so I can start asap:happy096:

So just thought Id say:banana dancer: ok That doesnt look like me but you get the drift:D
So here's to a slimmer me:D:D:D:D

Hello nicowz! Welcome to exante, you'll love it :) its amazing. Try the porridge aswell, I've recently (in my 10th week) tried the porridge and I wish I'd have tried it earlier!!! Such a gorgeous 'meal'!

Hello nicowz! Welcome to exante, you'll love it :) its amazing. Try the porridge aswell, I've recently (in my 10th week) tried the porridge and I wish I'd have tried it earlier!!! Such a gorgeous 'meal'!

Cambridge Porridge is the worst ever:( so maybe and hopefully if I get through the 1st months supply I will order a few to try;)

I really hope the parcel arrives 1st thing so I can make a start 2 mrw.

Im actually excited to see how different it tastes and hope to god I prefer it to cambridge or Im buggered lol

And wow look at your results per week were you very active to obtain these losses?

I did go to the gym 2 or 3 times a week for a few weeks, maybe that helped, but I have had a few weeks where I literally went maybe once and still lost 6lbs, and I have a very lazy job, I sit at a desk all day so I probably wasn't very active no :p

Well I hope to have your losses would be fantastic,
I would love to loose the amount you have this month as It will be a very nice bday pressie to myself next month nearly 2 stone lighter wow u should be proud x

Its very possible!! Just believe you can do it and you will :)

Keep your eyes on the prize was what i always told myself when things were hard... Eye of the tiger!

I am very proud but not finished yet. Few more weeks then thats the easy.part done... Hard part is keeping it off for me :O

You can do this :) then you'll have people congratulating YOU!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SII using MiniMins

Good luck hun xx

Back