Ordered s&s today!! :-)

X Kelly X

Silver Member
Hi everyone! I ordered a months supply today and I've had a text to say it's been dispatched already! :-0
I've got so much to lose but very excited to start and join you all. How is everyone getting on??
Kelly x

Hi Kelly, welcome and good luck with your weight loss journey :)

Getting on ok actually.... really like the S&S products that i have.....

i am on day 7 now and am 13 lbs down as of this morning!!

Doing ok and having the spag bol has been a life saver for me :) love it!

Still got a headache though but hope this will pass.... just upping my water :)

Just give it everything you have got!!

Hi Kelly, welcome to Slim and Save!

Have you done a VLCD before (I notice that your profile says Exante)? I did Lipotrim 6 years ago. It didn't stop me from putting most of the weight back on again :sigh: but here I am again losing it :)

I will have been on it 3 weeks tomorrow and have lost just over 15lbs as of this morning so over a stone. If I can keep that going I'll be delighted.

It just takes a strong will to keep on track. If you can keep on track then it's an easy diet as the only choices to make are whether to have a shake, bar, soup or meal :)

Add your starting weight etc. to the weekly losses thread and then we can all see how everyone is doing.

Thank you for your replies!
I have indeed done a VLCD before, I have done Cambridge Diet before (Had to stop due to cost! :-( ) and ordered exante and tried it for a few days but i just didnt like the flavours. I am very excited to try S&S. My order is being delivered to work so i really really hope the van and packaging is discreet cus I really dont want to have to explain myself to my colleagues (Who are of course all size 8-10)
Im not sure how to add my starting weight to the thread mentioned? Could someone please help me?

I have some mini goals i want to add to the bottom of my signature, does anyone know how i can put these on etc?
Thank you!!!!!
Kelly xx

ordered exante and tried it for a few days but i just didnt like the flavours. I am very excited to try S&S.

Not sure what pack you've bought but the white pack shakes and soups are the current range. Any that have silver packets are the old range and are not so nice. Apparently Rob from S&S will swap anything you don't like (or so I believe).

My order is being delivered to work so i really really hope the van and packaging is discreet cus I really dont want to have to explain myself to my colleagues (Who are of course all size 8-10)

Mine was delivered in plain plastic so nothings obvious to show where the package was from. I don't know what carrier they arrived with as the OH is generally here when they arrive. I'm lucky in that most of the women that I work directly with are definitely NOT size 8-10.

Im not sure how to add my starting weight to the thread mentioned? Could someone please help me?

Go here:

http://www.minimins.com/slim-save/231589-add-your-weekly-progress-here-2.html

Copy the weights etc of the rest of us from the latest message, paste into a new post and add your own. There are 4 of us listed at the moment.

I have some mini goals i want to add to the bottom of my signature, does anyone know how i can put these on etc?

If you look at the top of the page at the links in blue click on User CP and then Edit Signature.

YAY! Hi Kelly welcome to Slim and Save!

Im loving it! I too did CD and I had to hold my nose with the flavours *vom* but I love these especially honeycomb with some coffee in it! YUM!
I have lost 9lbs in 6 days so far and its that time, so Im well impressed!
Hope you get on ok, keep posting!

mine came by postman :)

Back