Organising Recipes

Kingsbottom

One of my favourite things about SW is the variety of recipes there is to try. However, I find recipes all over (SW mag, this site, sw blogs, google) so it is hard to organise them and I rely on my memory a lot.

How do you organise the recipes you have tried and liked?

Kingsbottom said:
One of my favourite things about SW is the variety of recipes there is to try. However, I find recipes all over (SW mag, this site, sw blogs, google) so it is hard to organise them and I rely on my memory a lot.

How do you organise the recipes you have tried and liked?

I have an index card folder £2 from Asda

image-2579535509.jpg

I have a presentation folder - a hard plastic binder that's already filled with Plastic sleeves - I just slot the recipes in, good too as it protects from splashes when cooking! X

I treated myself to a nice thing from paperchase which is specially for recipes. It has different sections with dividers and i've split them up into categories. I write things up when i know i like them! It has a few plastic wallet / zip bits in and that's where i put 'pending' recipes I'm yet to try x

Hi I have a receipe scrapbook I got from Amazon - Just cut out or print receipies and paste them in, I also add my own notes and tweeks

Back