Original: Here I Am Again Need Help/Ideas

Leigh64

I successfully lost quite a lot of weight when I lived in Florida, doing the diet just by myself from the book. Green days tend not to work for me, I stick to the Original. I went to classes in the UK so long ago, Extra easy didn't exist!
So now I live in Spain, can't buy most branded products and I work, so need to take a packed lunch. Sandwiches are easier, but too many carbs, they are my enemy!! I take salads but get easily bored with them. Anyone any ideas of filling foods I can pack up and bring in for my lunch/dinner depending on my shift? The less syns the better. I work inside a supermarket on a DVD Book concession and when it's quiet I can buy crisps, biscuits, chocolate.....:rolleyes:
Problem living in Spain, we get company all the time and they want to go out to eat!! Aaaargh, Indian, Chinese, drinks.....need to get back on the wagon and lose a stone. Brown fat looks better than white, but it still wobbles and makes my clothes tight!

There is an overseas section which has information about free foods.

As for what you can have I'd take a look at peoples diaries or there is a thread on specifically on lunches you could take a look at that for ideas.;)

Hi. Do you have a microwave you can use at work? You can make some soup and take that with you if you have. You can always batch cook soup and freeze it in portions so then you would just need take it out to defrost to take to work. X

Thanks for the replies, I'll have a look through international section at home. No microwave, as I don't get a lunchbreak, I work 6 hours and have to grab what I can sitting behind the counter! I guess I could put hot soup in a flask! I'll have a good trawl through for ideas when it's quiet.

Back