ORLISTAT AND WW

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by puddinpie, 31 July 2009 Social URL.

1. puddinpie

puddinpie Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(12.8%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    HI IS ANYONE DOING WW AND TAKING ORLISTAT AT SAME TIME? I HAVE THE ONES OFF THE DOCS AT 120MG (NOT THE ALLI AT 50MG) WILL IT SPEED UP MY WEIGHT LOSS? IS IT CHEATING??? VIEWS WELCOME. X:rolleyes:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Its not cheating but honestly, chances are it wont do a thing for your weight loss. Its great if you need a little extra help keeping you on track - the fear of side effects is very effective to keep you on low fat food, so you keep to your points and thats what loses the weight. Its sadly not the miracle doctors often pass it off as

4. charly.71

charly.71 In the 10s at last!

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(12.64%)
    Diet:
    Back to ww old stylee
    Hiya i used this & didnt lose a single pound!! Mainly had side effects of extreme bad wind(but no dashing to the loo)..would echo exactly what sandy said its def not the amazing weight loss tablet people are led to believe! x

5. Karenlou

Karenlou Gold Member

As Sandy says, the fear of the side-effects might be enough to keep you more on the straight and narrow but, as WW is a low fat diet anyway, you might not see any additional losses as a result.

6. laa68

laa68 Silver Member

Diet:
    weightwatchers
    I managed to lose 60 pounds using orlistat and doing ww at the same time, i thought it was great. Lesley x

7. bacardikim

bacardikim Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st1lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(13.83%)
    Diet:
    weightwatchers
    the first time they put me on orlistat it was great lost loads of weight but when they put me on it again last year it didnt do a thing at all it didnt work at all my friend also had this same problem

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.