ORLISTAT AND WW

puddinpie

HI IS ANYONE DOING WW AND TAKING ORLISTAT AT SAME TIME? I HAVE THE ONES OFF THE DOCS AT 120MG (NOT THE ALLI AT 50MG) WILL IT SPEED UP MY WEIGHT LOSS? IS IT CHEATING??? VIEWS WELCOME. X:rolleyes:

Its not cheating but honestly, chances are it wont do a thing for your weight loss. Its great if you need a little extra help keeping you on track - the fear of side effects is very effective to keep you on low fat food, so you keep to your points and thats what loses the weight. Its sadly not the miracle doctors often pass it off as

Hiya i used this & didnt lose a single pound!! Mainly had side effects of extreme bad wind(but no dashing to the loo)..would echo exactly what sandy said its def not the amazing weight loss tablet people are led to believe! x

As Sandy says, the fear of the side-effects might be enough to keep you more on the straight and narrow but, as WW is a low fat diet anyway, you might not see any additional losses as a result.

I managed to lose 60 pounds using orlistat and doing ww at the same time, i thought it was great. Lesley x

the first time they put me on orlistat it was great lost loads of weight but when they put me on it again last year it didnt do a thing at all it didnt work at all my friend also had this same problem

Back