orlistat no supply :(

I have rang around my pharmacies (do it every Monday!) no xenical but a lot of them were saying they have had deliveries of alli in the last week. This hopefully means supplies are coming.

Would just like to say all of you that have been on it and now can't get any, you deserve a medal. Don't know how you do it without.

That is good news busybee! Are you in the UK? I'm up in the North of Ireland, Belfast area, knowing this area we'll probably be a bit behind everyone else! :)

Itll be back soon enough im sure! It's surprising how much it provides a psychological boost to losses hey! Xx

I was on it for just over 4 months & had a really good loss in that time so it spurred me on so i was ok when I came off them, I have days where I'm tempted believe me but looking at fat photos stops me eating the things I know I need to avoid!

Last edited:
Roo, I have had little or no problem filling my prescription and I'm in Northern Ireland too. Sweeneys in Holywood get them for me. There was a 2 day delay the last time but that was it so not behind at all.

KB

I'm seeing my Dr later for my weigh in, I am hoping that he will continue to let me have them and fingers crossed I will be able to get the presciption filled.

I have been really lucky the last 2 times and just been in the pharmacy at the right time.

Kittybling thanks a million trillion times. I'll phone them myself tomorrow! :party0011:

I've been for my first check up at the doctors. All went very well!

She said she couldn't issue a prescription for 120mg as they don't know when/if supplies are coming but she would give me 60mg (alli) on prescription. I went straight to sainsburys and got them!

The first doctor wouldn't give me 60mgs so very happy now!

I got my script fine on Saturday. The pharmacy I went to said they have always been recieving deliveries.

That's great! I haven't been able to get any in 4 weeks. The last pharmacist I phoned was a little curt... I guess she was fed up with people asking. I am even considering alternatives now as I'm having will power issues! :(

well... i have now started n atkins diet for a wee while until the supply restarts lol :)
need to shift a couple of stone :)

Good plan! I might go the SW online route myself. The staff at my local health centre are all on it and doing well.

Just poking my head in here to see what the current situation is. I may have a phone around today and see if I hit the jackpot. If not maybe my doc will prescribe the 60mg ones too fingers crossed

Same problem with alli. It's the same product

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yes, even my usually reliable Co-op Pharmacy has let me down this time! Fortunately I've still got quite a lot left. x

Hi, I started mine on Tues but already have a supply that should last about 6wks but my dr warned me my local chemist have been told mid June at the earliest for delivery (im in Scotland).

Back