Orlistat

Stephielou87

Hi all, I was prescribed orlistat in February but have not been able to get hold of it. Have you managed to get it? If not how is your weight loss going without it?

There have been major issues about fulfilling people prescriptions apparently they should have it sorted in may sometime!

I think many poeple have struggled but overall are doing well - you can still eat the xen way without the tablets to begin your journey early xx

I hope so! Been desperate to get hold of it! I've put on 2 stone in a year then went on a diet since jan and not lost anything. So depressed, which makes me want to eat. I'm meant to be getting married at the end of the year but can't see that happening the way I feel now

i have a script but cannot get any in manchester. most chemists did not know when they were expecting any supplies but boots the chemist said the end of May. i know some on here have been able to get supplies.

Yeah the reports say by midmay the supplers should be sorted - however who knows hey ?
x

Some smaller chemists in Lincolnshire have had some as a friend who works in a chemist let me know one of their branches had some in & one of our members who lives near me managed to get hers. I have been off it for nearly 7 weeks through choice & my losses have stayed the same. Can you try eating to the rules which is basically no food more than 5g fat per 100g & no more than 15g per meal. That is what I am doing & am still averaging 7-8lbs a month which is the same as when on them. I track everything with Free Calorie Counter, Diet & Exercise Journal | MyFitnessPal.com.

Where in the UK are you?

Prescribed last week and struggling in Manchester :-(

Poppy - have you tried all areas? I'm in swinton/salford

Back