Orsmond Weight Loss Clinic

Hey there! I was wondering if anyone out there has gone to the Orsmond Clinic in Dublin? I'm booked in for my first consultation next week and I would love to hear other people's experiences / advice / tips. I have 5 stone to lose and I'm at the very beginning of my weight loss journey so I'm feeling very overwhelmed. Thanks in advance!

Hey there! I was wondering if anyone out there has gone to the Orsmond Clinic in Dublin? I'm booked in for my first consultation next week and I would love to hear other people's experiences / advice / tips. I have 5 stone to lose and I'm at the very beginning of my weight loss journey so I'm feeling very overwhelmed. Thanks in advance!

Welcome Poppy Fields:)

You could try Wlsurgery.com our sister forum.

https://www.wlsurgery.com/forums/introduce-yourself-here.190/e

That site doesn't load sadly... Also to clarify this a a diet not a surgery clinic is case there was co fusion, thanks! :)

Never heard if it. What is it?

The app is gone...that is why it won't load.

Wlsurgery.com moved from the old platform and now uses the same software as this site which adapts to mobile devices automatically.

We have members doing similar very low ketogenic diets...they are very popular.

Most popular here is Exante, Lipotrim, Cambridge Weight Plan and Shake The Weight...

Does anyone talk about drinking diet soda on these diets? I'm trying to figure out if it kicks you out of ketosis.

Thanks!

Back