*OT again* Twilight Fans?

Just wondered if anyone else loves Twilight?

I have lost count of the amount of times I have watched it (watched it again tonight lol).

I read all 4 books within 4 days the first time, And am now reading them a second time after getting them back from my friend :D

I LOVE Peter Facinelli who plays Dr. Carlisle Cullen and had the privelage of meeting him a couple of weeks ago

PeterI190709Zoom.jpg

I have his iPhone app and am now addicted to his chat where I`ve met loads of lovely new friends and have also spoken to him about 3 times when he has come in when I`ve been there :D:D:D He`s also spoken to me 3 times on Twitter :D

Hahaha I sound like a stalker!!!!!!!!!!!

I also met Justin Chong who plays Eric in the film and Alex Meraz who will play Paul in New Moon - The next film in the saga :D

Justin is a very funny guy!! And is lovely as is Alex who hugs you sooo tight you can`t breathe!!!

I have photos with them too but won`t bore u :p

I am going to the Twilight Prom in September and will be meeting Kellan Lutz who plays Emmet in the film and the teacher guy - Tho tbh I`m not fussed bout meeting him :jelous: I dunno who the 3rd guest is yet as they`ve not confirmed :(

I am also hoping to go to ET3 next Feb if I can get a ticket :D

Soooo...Anyone else obsessed like me??

Promise I`m not a stalker!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao:

LiSe Xxxxx

yeah you dont sound like a stalker hun :whistle:

ooohh!!! i watched the film for the first time last night and loved it.i loved the passion between edward and bella.sizzling!!
might just have to get the books now x

oooo twighlight prom?? tell me more!!! i really enjoyed the twightlight books,one of my friends is obsessed with them she'd love a prom haha, whats ET3? xx

Last edited:
I loved the film and am currently nearly half way throught New Dawn - very exciting stuff :D

think i'll get hubby to sort the dvd out for me for this afternoon, i hope it lives up to my imagined version from the books haha!

Ive had a look online hun thinking of getting tickets for my friend she's a bit twightlight mad like you haha and is going through a hard breakup so i think a weekend of this would do her the power of good!!

the website isnt too clear though , is it £60 a ticket for the full weekend including the prom thing?

She'd love it!

Haha Jesi I promise I`m really not a stalker!! ;)

Just an avid fan :D lol

He is such a lovely, Giving person. Really does a lot for his fans which many famous ppl don`t once they`re big - They forget who got them where they are - He doesn`t :D

@Tafflass - The books are BRILL!!! They go into the history of the characters so much more. I think the film was really good considering how much is in the book and how difficult it is to relay it all to screen. Deffo get the books, You`ll love them!

@Colette - There are 2 proms over 1 weekend, 1 is in London and the other is Birmingham

Details here - Twilight Proms

ET3 is Eternal Twilight 3 - It is a 3 day convention with some of the cast from Twilight but is much smaller than other conventions so you get to see more of them, Question & Answer sessions, Photo shoots, Autograph signings and I think there is also a prom dance. I`ve never been but like I said I`m hoping to go to ET3 in Feb next yr :D

Did you get to see the film?? What did u think?

@Dontwanttobesocurvygirl - I was at a loss when I finished Breaking Dawn :( I wanted to read more lol

I am now looking into flying to VA in April to go to a Twicon there and meet Peter again! Aswell as the other guests who go (he`s the olny confirmed so far) and to meet my fellow "Appinellis" from his iPhone app chat :D

Am gutted that I missed him in there last night :( I waited up til 3.30am but was too tired and he came in about an hr after :(

Apparently he sent me goodnight wishes and said he was sorry he missed me tho -sigh- :character00100:

Yeh I watched the film yesterday my hubby got it for me it was really good (although i enjoyed the books more!) going to contact a few of my friends about taking her to cheer her up, she'd be in twighlight heaven i think!!

Last edited:
Ohhh hun everything aside i think that having an interest such as you have is great! sounds like you will have tons of fun. Just remembered my sister read the books and didnt like the movie as much but she is a fan too. I have never read or seen twilight so dont have a clue but will call my sister and check it out. :)

Yeh I watched the film yesterday my hubby got it for me it was really good (although i enjoyed the books more!) going to contact a few of my friends about taking her to cheer her up, she'd be in twighlight heaven i think!!

Well there is soooo much in the books it would be hard to fit everything in lol I adored the books too :D

Kewl@ going to the prom! Which one would you go to? Brum I`m guessing?

Xx

Ohhh hun everything aside i think that having an interest such as you have is great! sounds like you will have tons of fun. Just remembered my sister read the books and didnt like the movie as much but she is a fan too. I have never read or seen twilight so dont have a clue but will call my sister and check it out. :)

Hi hun x

As I just said to Colette there was soooooo much more in the books that it would be impossible to fit it all into a film or it would go on for hours and hours!

You seriously should try reading the books or watching the film - Or both ;) hehe

They`re FAB <3

Xxx

Thankyou x

I hate the official photo shoot one cos I look SO fat :cry:

Xx

lol bless you thanks :flowers:

That one isn`t too bad, But the official one is :cry:

174.jpg

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

ooohhh!!!he is gorgeous.liking him x lol x

OMG Love the Twilight series,can't wait for November.Having a special girly night out to go see it.Have you seen the clips from comic con,can't wait to see Edwards bod mmmm :)

Hi Sacred

I have to confess!! I havent a clue what you are talking about :) Can you tell I am not a TV person really!

So, go on, spill the beans, what is it all about..........

Back