Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

OT Curves?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Angela83, 26 September 2009 Social URL.

1. Angela83

Angela83 Silver Member

Hi

Ive had a look on the curves sub-forum but maybe the post has been deleted that says how much it costs.

Anyone go? Is it good? How much is it a month?

TIA

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LizzMB

LizzMB WILL be Slim!

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.57%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    dont know the specifics but i know my MIL used to do it and enjoyed it....but i dont know any details about the plan apart from that its more about food and exercise programme combined rather than just a food plan!
    xx

4. thinny2be

thinny2be Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(29.64%)
    Diet:
    Finishing on CD
  5. Angela83

Angela83 Silver Member

thanks, I didnt realise they did diet stuff too, thought it was just a gym. think after reading a bit Id rather join a regular gym, ideally id love to be motivated to exercise at home and would be alot cheaper but just thought Id be more likely to go to the gym if I was paying for it!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.