OT-Lastminute.com?

sim94

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
Hi All,

Just wonder if anyone has used Lastminute.com to book a holiday.

I've seen about the best deal I've found on the Internet for a holiday to Dubai. Even though It's not a last minute holiday actually going in October, the deal is great.

There's no deposit, you have to pay in full, I've only ever used the to get tickets for Cadbury's World :) with no problem.

Sim

I've used it for weekends away and it's always been great. the thing to check is that the transfers from hospital to hotel are included and the hotel is somewhere you want to go. if you do these checks then it sounds great, good find, well done.

I've used it for weekends away and it's always been great. the thing to check is that the transfers from hospital to hotel are included and the hotel is somewhere you want to go. if you do these checks then it sounds great, good find, well done.

From hospital to hotel? Do you mean regards travel insurance? I alway book mine seperate, because I Lupus, most travel insurance will not cover me. So far only Sainsbury's have covered me over the years.

Thanks for your reply
Sim

a word of warning. i tried to book flights through ebookers and the credit card bit kept failing . gave up and contact ryanair who the flights were with, they already had 11 flights booked for me for that day . ebookers denied any responsibilty . ryanair said it happens all time. cost me 12,000 pounds ,ryanair refunded all but one and returned the rest of money to credit card, took 9 weeks though

Hi again!
Trust me - booking online is fine and all the sites above are secure sites.
If you go to the " contact us" page on the site you can call the call centre and book over the phone.
Good luck
S xxx

Last Minute have been on Watchdog twice - They have been a bit naughty I would tread very carefully

I've been to Spain, Amsterdam and Rome in the last 18 months all through Lastminute.com

Personally I've never had a problem. :)

Back