OT- My Poor Boy Bunny

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Principessa N, 1 December 2008 Social URL.

1. Principessa N

Principessa N Minimins Addict

Diet:
    Anything
    We had to put our boy house bunny down :cry:he was poorly and it was for the best but i'm so sad, my OH is devestated and was crying all day yesterday (3rd time i have seen him cry in 4 years and the other 2 times were during speeches at his brothers weddings) Our girl bunny is all on her own, she's sad and lonely waiting for him to come home. At the moment she's in a seperate room as their cage is massive, we have to get a smaller one so she can be in a room with us.

I'm just so sad, diets still out the window, was going to rejoin group today but as they charged over £100 to put him to sleep and prob another £100 on a new home for our girl, i'm skint, might have to cancel xmas.

Ok i'll stop moaning now, hope everyone has a good day.

IreneH likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    I am so sorry to hear your sad news. I know how you must be feeling. We had a house rabbit and he was very poorly and when he died we were devastated. In fact crying just thinking of him now.

Hope your girl bunny is ok

Lots of love
    Irene xx

4. Minders

Minders Finding inspiration

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(18.62%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    How sad... I have a house bunny and he's just the best little companion, etc. Full of personality and that. I had another bun before him that was also a house rabbit and me and the OH both cried like a couple of girls when we buried him. I decided not to get another one because I didn't want to go through that again, but then my current little bun hopped into my life (he was found as a stray and needed a home). He's amazing and I can't imagine what life would be like without him. So my heart goes out to you. I hope your heart mends soon!

IreneH likes this.
  5. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Awww Hun...that really is sad and sending you lots of virtual hugs.
    My cat died on Christmas Day last year...he was 18 and loosing eyesight etc.
    I am so sorry to hear that Girlbunny is pining, she will come around, but it will take a little while.

xxx

6. bettylollypop

bettylollypop soon to be skinny minnie

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.02%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    Oh sorry hun, we grow so attached to our wee pets don't we, they are part of the family. my mum sobbed her heart out when my brothers hamster died. Everyone said och it's just a wee hamster but you do grow attached.

7. Principessa N

Principessa N Minimins Addict

Diet:
    Anything
    Thanks girls, i'm more sad for the girl rabbit, she's sad and hubby to be as he's sad and feels guilty. :( i need a hug

8. rainbow

rainbow Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5.5lb(11.78%)
    Diet:
    SW
    aw poor you and gal bunny, we have a 'house' guinea pig (not trained, but as in he's indoors) we love him to bits and he's a real character, we'd defo miss him. bigs hugs xxx

9. janie.com

janie.com Full Member

loads of bunnies will need a home after xmas............get her a new feller........

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.