so so much is riding on me losing 30lbs by begining aug .. fingers crossed !!!

day 12 - had shake for breakfast and went down hill from there lol .. not even going to bother listing what I had - wasn't out and out binge, but not good
did have good day in another way - me, my ex and little boy laid flowers at our darling daughters memorial at Cambridge baby garden, had the most amazing pub lunch at grantchester in Cambridge - have lots pretty village around where I live but grantchester is so so pretty and real feeling of time stood still really recommend if anyone lives driving distance, some lovely pubs and the orchard where you can plot up under the trees with deckchairs, we then plotted up with icecreams at rickling green to watch the cricket .. loved every minute, and loved that my ex made it so special on this sad day for all of us, think weather had hand in making it so beautiful
back on the waggon 100% though tomorrow and going to place another order, as not actually that keen on packs I have atm which is prob not helping me to stay on track xx

awww hun good for you just getting on after such a difficult day , well done xxx

aww thanks sukie sue, always sad time so not feeling too guilty went off plan. how come you stayed same week 2 lol at the *own doing* remark ? did you go off plan slightly. are you back on track now ? funny thing is although felt I was missing out so much on food when I was on plan, I cant say I felt like a binge fest when went off it .. just ate what I fancied and even then wasn't as tasty as thought would be .. had cheese sandwhich last night was like to bits cardboard with bit greesy cheese in middle not very apetising, was glad to go back on plan this morning hopefully will STS or at least lose what might have put on in Cpl off days xx

hey :0)
my hubby was going back to work so even though I pretty much kept to the food it was like oo its my last week lets have a glass of wine with dinner (him) oh go on then you've twisted my rubber arm (me ) lol that was the standard conversation all week , hes so supportive in most ways but a terrible influence some times , but hey not his fault I make my own decision so have to deal with the consequences but saying that its easier when hes away :0) xx lol

Hi , maybe you went off plan as it was coming to that time of year of your daughters anniversary ... thats very sad , how are you today ?
Yes we think of a food on VLCD and then we carry that thought out , but it does not taste as good as the thoughts we are thinking about how good it is to eat but we do it then say , i'm not really enjoying it .
Did you think about the 4 packs ? which packs don't you like ?
seems like you had a lovely day out and yeahhhh the sun came out
I went to capel manor , its got lots of gardens , was so warm , now we have rain i think all week and its half term . Then its inset day monday .
I had had a shake , just got to keep going until we are happy i guess .
so you back in the zone ?

sukie sue, know what you mean by others being bad influence .. I don't give food another thought during the day then my teen daughter comes in from school and raids the fridge, has big dinner then picks for rest of the evening that's when temptation gets better of me grrrr

msjmc yes now back in the zone lol .. weighed this morning was almost too scared to look at dial but have actually managed to lose 1lb so not all lost, really thought would have put on so given me the incentive to try be 100% for the following week .. need to lose 4lbs to get into 14's so that's my goal, should be achievable as im sure gone out of ketosis went off plan for a good 4 days ..

good luck to you both for the next week, kids off so lots snacky foods about .. did feel guilty this morning not eating my 2 yr olds fairy cakes he helped ice bless him, but determined now xx

sukie sue, know what you mean by others being bad influence .. I don't give food another thought during the day then my teen daughter comes in from school and raids the fridge, has big dinner then picks for rest of the evening that's when temptation gets better of me grrrr

msjmc yes now back in the zone lol .. weighed this morning was almost too scared to look at dial but have actually managed to lose 1lb so not all lost, really thought would have put on so given me the incentive to try be 100% for the following week .. need to lose 4lbs to get into 14's so that's my goal, should be achievable as im sure gone out of ketosis went off plan for a good 4 days ..

good luck to you both for the next week, kids off so lots snacky foods about .. did feel guilty this morning not eating my 2 yr olds fairy cakes he helped ice bless him, but determined now xx
Yes half term , my Daughters back Tuesday , not much todo as the weathers not nice .
Good to see your back in the zone , into the next bracket on the scales always good to see ,
i guess the baking kept you busy lol
finding things to keep us busy got to do food shop tonight will go asada get that cherry coke zero .....
what are you palnning on having to eat today ?

day 14

had Cpl shakes, spag bol pack and salad and chicken pieces with salad - came pre packaged and weighing 100g so that was handy lol
ex came over to see kids and brought Chinese, resisted temptation to have some several times but boy was my mouth watering!!
so day one trying get back into ketosis out the way, determined to do this now .. think might be meeting beginning sept now as im prob going to fly out to see my parents for Cpl weeks and he's away when I return - so have just over 3 months to lose 2.5 stone deffinately doable if stick to this, ordering kettle bells and dvd from amazon the weekend
my lo has got his places for nursery, hopefully wont be the biggest as well as the oldest mum at the school gates .. was dreading the school run, know how clicky it can be (specially as new to the area) everyone checking out what you're wearing etc .. well sadly in my neck of the woods they do lol

msjmc - when is your weigh in day? couldn't find your diary to see how you're doing whats the title? glad you reminded me of cherry coke, forgot could have that will have to have a little hunt around for it the weekend :)

day 15

shake for bfast, shake for snack - have decided will stick with café late, chocolate, vanilla and caramel not keen on any of the others . spag bol and salad, 2 egg omelette and swede chips . milk allowance for teas

felt bit heady today, ordered another 2 weeks worth packs including all my favourite bars, spicy spag and original oat cereal so should find the coming days easier to stick to .

day 14

had Cpl shakes, spag bol pack and salad and chicken pieces with salad - came pre packaged and weighing 100g so that was handy lol
ex came over to see kids and brought Chinese, resisted temptation to have some several times but boy was my mouth watering!!
so day one trying get back into ketosis out the way, determined to do this now .. think might be meeting beginning sept now as im prob going to fly out to see my parents for Cpl weeks and he's away when I return - so have just over 3 months to lose 2.5 stone deffinately doable if stick to this, ordering kettle bells and dvd from amazon the weekend
my lo has got his places for nursery, hopefully wont be the biggest as well as the oldest mum at the school gates .. was dreading the school run, know how clicky it can be (specially as new to the area) everyone checking out what you're wearing etc .. well sadly in my neck of the woods they do lol

msjmc - when is your weigh in day? couldn't find your diary to see how you're doing whats the title? glad you reminded me of cherry coke, forgot could have that will have to have a little hunt around for it the weekend :)

Hi , I have not got a blog just now , did write in it a while ago . I'm needing to sort another diet plan out vlcd if I can ... with slim save I don't like sweet shakes ... when its hot like today this diet is a breeze . all I want is cold frozen choc velvet and ice in my shakes , I have Cambridge shakes left . which I like , but really can't do slim save on bars and shakes .
Hey , when your child starts nursery just hold your head up high, I know some mums where I am from the school can be odd ... you get it all over , gossip, nasty. and nice ones . used to have one mum that would make sure she was late so she didn't see anyone , and if she saw you she backtracked ... lol or if she did bump into you shes just walk fast and smile and keep walking ... lol they left oct .
ho fast food that should be banned lol ex coming in with that lol .
so how are you today ?

thanks floss, resisted Chinese yesterday then ate kids left overs today and just kept on eating arghhhh !!!

msjmc - not doing so great today, ate all my packs by 5 oc then pigged out on kids left overs (pasta) ice cream and chocolate .. could kick myself specially as didn't particularly enjoy it .. oh well 1st june tomorrow, new start no more messing around xx

ok so have been doing slim/save for just over 2 weeks now, not entirely sure what ive lost for sure as my old electric scale batteries were reading *lo* and always took 3 different different weights (I always opted for the heaviest) have just bought some new manual scales and just weighed myself - they say im 15 stone exactly

I don't actually think ive lost 11.5 lbs in Cpl weeks, I think the old scales were giving me the wrong reading although ive obviously lost *some* weight, id say 7lbs or so - cant say I feel or look much different to my start weight

so that combined with fact haven't been following slim/save properly - have had severa cheat days and yet again went off plan yesterday have decided to make today 1st june my new start date .. I have 3 months and 2 weeks exactly until my *date* also approx. same time until lo starts playschool and I start looking for part time job so 3 good incentives to lose decent amt weight.

I know we're only supposed to follow for 12 weeks then introduce food, but having not been doing it 100% im going to start the 3 months today giving myself maximum opportunity to lose as much weight as possible, im also going to do more walking and kettlebells weights, will finish the 12 weeks with 10 re-reefed and possibly do combination of palio/5:2 and start doing the 30 day shred

have put all my various sized cothes 20 (current!) 18 and 16 (not many clothes in this size!) in 3 separate drawers so hope to work my way down a drawer each month lol .. so wearing 20's in june, 18's in july, 16's in aug ready to buy new wardrobe of clothes in 14's in sept .. so im assuming I will haveto drop 1 stone a month, not sure if doable but am going to stop messing about and give this plan my best shot

so here goes, line well and truly drawn until last half hearted attempt at slim and save and a new start to a new me 3 months from now ...

Well done for drawing a line and setting yourself doable goals . Im sure youll get yhere with this positive attitude xxx

Hi , well was doing LL but finding reading off sheets abd not giving me the right info its put me off paying so much .
that's it if you eat on these diets you don't enjoy it as much as the thought also you gain so much by doing it .... I think my best way to deal with foods is look in a full length mirror and think your walking about like that , everyone can see you like this i'm size 22 bottom and top 18 , its aging me .
i'm really thinking of which vlcd to go on , some I cant mention as I have been told not too , so might think of going on that one .
So its best to see the left overs bin them , or think of them overed in maggots that's should do the trick lol
First of june , hope its nice like yesterday today . So your ready to go again ?

thank you both, well so far so good ..

day 1
original oatmeal love love love, caramel shake for lunch, spag bol and mixed salad for dinner, saving a bar to have with cup tea when watching casualty tonight

resisted kids sweets and chocolate, also did 25 on exercise bike going to try do this everyday then gradually introduce weights - kettle bells wondering if should have an extra pack (any excuse lol) on days doing weights as will be burning quite few calories I think x

day 2

original oat breakfast, bar for snack, chilli con carne / salad, spag bol salad, milk allowance and water also had Cpl glasses zero coke hope ok to drink this saw someone else drinking it in their diary could someone pls put me right it not!!!

feel really cold today despite it being lovely day am I to assume in ketosis? x

day 3 .. cant remember what I had off top of my head, but was 100% :)

day 4 (today) .. hmmm not so good, my normal routine was put out of sinc as had hospital apt - had oatmeal for breakfast, bar for lunch as was hanging around hospital, was ravenous by time got home and polished off 1/2 m&s quiche plus another 2 bars woops - vanilla and almond delish tried to redeem myself carrying on plan and had green pepper stuffed with chilli con carne, my new favourite meal was yummy never had baked pepper before, loved it :)

so now assuming ive taken myself out of ketosis - just wondering how it works, will it just take an extra day to get back into it or will the whole process start from scratch .. with day 1 starting tomorrow again? x

I know exactly why binged little, stressed with all hanging about, starving as only had a bar and I also caught sight of my reflection in a mirror in marks/spencers and couldn't believe how big I was - I assume as ive lost 10lbs off I would loo a lot slimmer I just have to accept this isn't going to happen overnight and specially if I keep going off plan so have to try and have a little talk with myself, have just tried on a sze 18 boden top which is too tight will try it on again end of june to show how ive lost inches as im sure it will be a little looser .

on a plus note scan went ok, I do have a cyst as I suspected and been referred back to doctors think they're just going to keep an eye on it and put me on the pill . my smear results that's I was worrying about few weeks ago came bac normal so need to draw line under all my health anxieties and try and focus on the job at hand

10lbs is unlikely to show unless you have very little to lose bearing in mind that a good few pounds of that will be glycogen. I'm 5'8 and started S&S at 16.12lbs, my weight is really evenly spread and my largest clothes are a 16. I have lost 34 lbs now and although everything is much loser it's only now that's its beginning to show that I've lost weight. I'm still in the same clothes but finally think I may be heading toward a 12/14 top and 14 bottom. Don't be disheartened and try to stop fretting about how you look. Just focus on the diet and in time you will notice big changes :)

porshe04, thanks for your encouraging words .. I think that's the thing - my head hasn't accepted how overweight I am and recognised that it is going to take Cpl stone off to make me look *in my eyes* more acceptable . I still expect same results I used to get when only had Cpl stone to lose, few pounds off and your tummy instantly felt flatter, chin went and the jeans were loose in no time at all, I need to accept that its not going to happen overnight when ive got a good 5 stone to lose :(
been 15-16st for Cpl years now (put on loads during and after pregnancy) and avoided my reflection from neck down like the plague so didn't really know how big I looked until recently when lost 10lbs odd and felt brave enough to look if caught my reflection in shop window - I most probably do look a little slimmer as have lost stone if count slimming world too but in my eyes I still look big (im 5ft 4 so don't carry my weight so well)

Back