OT Running machine - yummum

Yummum!

Don't have much time to get to the gym or even go out for a jog. So I'm seriously considering getting a running machine to put somewhere in the house ?. Does anyone have one and if so what are the best ones to use. I do like the ones you get in gyms with the elevation but they're probably pricey. Any help , ideas etc. Thanks x

If you can spend half hour on a running machine then you can go out for a walk/run, much better for you. I started the NHS couch to 5K plan 3 weeks ago and I haven't ran since I left school. I am several stones overweight but have managed to run for 3 minutes 6 times now (next week it increases to 5 minutes) It is a change of lifestyle for me and I said just as you did " I don't have time for exercise". This plan is great, you can download the podcasts free of charge from the NHS website Couch to 5k running plan - Health tools - NHS Choicesand it lasts for 9 weeks. I am loving it and look forward to my sessions, I walk for at least 30 minutes on the days I don't run too. Give it a go, much cheaper. Good luck.

Back