OT Running machine - yummum

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Weight Loss Diaries' started by Yummum!, 20 August 2011 Social URL.

1. Yummum!

Yummum! Member

Don't have much time to get to the gym or even go out for a jog. So I'm seriously considering getting a running machine to put somewhere in the house ?. Does anyone have one and if so what are the best ones to use. I do like the ones you get in gyms with the elevation but they're probably pricey. Any help , ideas etc. Thanks x
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. onamission

onamission this time I will succeed

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    weight watchers
    If you can spend half hour on a running machine then you can go out for a walk/run, much better for you. I started the NHS couch to 5K plan 3 weeks ago and I haven't ran since I left school. I am several stones overweight but have managed to run for 3 minutes 6 times now (next week it increases to 5 minutes) It is a change of lifestyle for me and I said just as you did " I don't have time for exercise". This plan is great, you can download the podcasts free of charge from the NHS website Couch to 5k running plan - Health tools - NHS Choicesand it lasts for 9 weeks. I am loving it and look forward to my sessions, I walk for at least 30 minutes on the days I don't run too. Give it a go, much cheaper. Good luck.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.