OT: So stressed and worried right now..

NN89

Sexy Member
I've had enough of university

I made a big boo-boo as i got the dates mixed up for a weeks visit at a maternity unit- am going in this weekend, so all is well..and im doing that, even though i've messed them round due to my mistakes :(

On top of that, my placement which i'm due to start (apparently) next week is at a learning disability school..
rang up and found out that a) They didn't even know i was coming and b) they're not open next week as its half term...resulting in me losing a week of my learning there :cry:

I need to ring up tomorrow to speak to the nurse (who apparently students don't spend time with...even though i'm a student nurse) about my shifts..i'm guessing its just going to be one big week off next week for me, and just do 3 weeks of it instead :sigh:
I'm annoyed at myself as i probably should have been more organised- it is my fault but i am annoyed the school of nursing didn't take in to account this issue, i could have SWORN my maternity week was next week, as it makes sense due to my placement having a week off!

anyway im upset as a) there is nothing i can do till tomorrow, so im gonna have a whole night of worrying
b) I'm worried the maternity placement will be a bit hostile and
c) I'm craving a takeaway so bad right now- i'm currently in the process of making the order! :break_diet:

I've not used any syns today...but i feel so bad if i do, as i've done so well...but i just want some comfort, im thinking maybe going to the gym to relieve some stress may help?

I just feel rotten, guilty..and worried...any tips on how to relax?

Oh Huney! What a b*mmer! I'm afraid it all sounds too familiar to me, (I work in the NHS and the communication is practically non existant) Would your tutor be able to arrange anything at short notice?
You are allowed to have your syns you know, in fact you really must have them or you will have nothing to alter when you get near target and things slow right down (and you WILL get to target!)
Your uni years are hard, but it will be worth it when you qualify, and you've already come a long way! You are thinking of going to the gym instead of turning to food! Well done! Yes go to the gym and take it out on the machines, you will work all your frustrations off and use up piles of calories into the bargain, and you'll have a good loss! Good luck Hun, don't give up!

thanks so far- am going to go the gym, take it out on the machines! and then enjoy cooking a nice meal when im back!!

i've decided im gonna go the gym, then come back and make myself a carrott cake and eat the WHOLE CAKE...

because i can!

ugh im much more relaxed but i need to learn with stress properly..

Back