OT - Spring/Summer - FLIP FLOPS!!!!

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
I freaking love wearing flip flops!
I am wearing them for the first time this year today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The sun is out, the cold weather is starting to go and the mornings are getting lighter! When i left for work saturday morning the sun was rising at 5:45 and the birds were singing .... GOTTA LOVE IT!!!!!

Hurry up summerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!

lol I am with you on everything apart from the flip flops have never been able to get used to wearing them.....but yes roll on summer...xx

I completey agree, I love them I wear them from about April to October!!! can't wait... in fact I'm gonna look for some new pairs!! Have you heard of those 'fit flops' that tone your legs whilst walking supposedly!! Gonna google them! x

Last edited:
i love the summer months but cant wear flip-flops they rub inbetween my toes.

I completey agree, I love them I wear them from about April to October!!! can't wait... in fact I'm gonna look for some new pairs!! Have you heard of those 'fit flops' that toe your legs whilst walking supposedly!! Gonna google them! x

Lol Rach they dont work and are really uncomfy and sore!!! Waste of money :)

I love flipflops too but we arent allowed to wear them in work... and im a clumsy big b***h and always fall over in them lol

I love Summer too....but flip flops now....it was snowing here yesterday!!! It'll be a couple of months before I root mine out. (I am a softy....I have a duvet on my sofa to cuddle into - I'm flaming freezing on this diet!!!)

Definately no flip flops here. It was snowing yesterday and I've just been caught in a shower of hailstones walking the dog !

I got some great flip flops from Kos last year and can't wait to wear them when the sun comes out. Too cold yet but I love them too!!

i love flip flops - but its waaaay too cold for them yet!

I have seen people wearing them in winter and find that really odd!

I usually wear them right up till novemberish! i love em - it was raining earlier and i refused to take them off and put shoes on! haha

Lol Rach they dont work and are really uncomfy and sore!!! Waste of money :)l

Oh thanks for that Chell, i'm always a sucker for things like that, so you've probably saved me over £30!!:D

i love flip flops, only thing is i hate driving in them i cant really always afraid they will slip off!!

there all in the shops now so summer is on its way girls...mind you the selecion is crap if i see any nice pairs i usually buy a few cuz they tend not to last to long!!

yayy to flip flops!!

im flopping mad! :p

haha cheeky!
I went shopping on thursday for my mums birthday presents and couldnt resist buying yet another pair! lol I think i must have atleast 10 pairs of flip flops!!!!!!

I'm a flip flop lover too girls. Just bought a new pair this weekend. The croc type are really comfy,it's like walking on air. :)

Back