ot - time off work for an exam = NO!!! update :)

Thanks girls :)

Yes, definately follow it up, glad you got the day off for your exam. Im doing criminal justice degree too the psycology bit your doing to sounds interesting. Good luck and hope your exam goes well.

Ooooh cool! I absolutly LOVE the criminal justice part i just HATE the psychology part! lol

What uni are you at? How long do you have left?

I am doing it distance learning, foundation degree (I like missing the foundation bit out, degree sounds posher!!) with Kaplan Learning at Essex Uni. Have done 6 months, got another 2 yrs left, will then probably top it up to a full degree. I am absolutely loving it. I did a foundation degree in health and social care, finished last year, but this one is so much better, have learnt so much, topic at the moment is prisons, soooo interesting. If I get stuck I will give u a shout, your the expert lol!! Wish I had done it years ago, the distance learning fits around work and the children(sort of!!). Cant believe u have done 6 years, wow, what do u want to do when you have finished?

That's brilliant what a lovely lady.

I can't blv your shift manager tho after giving a spill on half days and if its important and then saying no to you. tut!

Good on you for speaking up.

Good luck for your exam hun.

Glad you got it sorted......yay for the little old lady!!!!!

Yeah the old lady saved the day! lol :p

I am doing it distance learning, foundation degree (I like missing the foundation bit out, degree sounds posher!!) with Kaplan Learning at Essex Uni. Have done 6 months, got another 2 yrs left, will then probably top it up to a full degree. I am absolutely loving it. I did a foundation degree in health and social care, finished last year, but this one is so much better, have learnt so much, topic at the moment is prisons, soooo interesting. If I get stuck I will give u a shout, your the expert lol!! Wish I had done it years ago, the distance learning fits around work and the children(sort of!!). Cant believe u have done 6 years, wow, what do u want to do when you have finished?

I've done 4 years chick (one of them i repeated just one measly module of psychology - 2hours a week for a year!)

Ooooh i did my prisons module last term - so anything you wana know, or any books i'd reccomend just give me a shout :) prisons is my area of interest too - im fasinated! lol

Back