Other people attitudes

Damn it gillybops, i was going to roll out the "I lost nine stone" on this diet that will never work... You trumped me!

For the original poster, SW works for a number of reasons, one, the diet essentially removes any added fat and sugar to our diet except that which is syned and controlled. It also plays on the psychology that you *can* eat as much as you like of various foods, meaning you dont feel the need to restrict what you eat and then binge.

In reality nothing is really free or superfree, they all contain calories, and if you eat more calories than you burn, then you put weight on. But, by following the rules, without a determined effort, it can be quite difficult to eat enough that it takes you over that limit.

SW encourages you to eat foods that are fresh and filling, even foods that are no nos on other diets, like noodles, pasta, rice and potatoes. These foods are high in calories but they are slow burners, they fill you up for a long time. And thats the point.

SW isnt some scientific conundrum, it is just a plan that understands what motivates us and how to rectify it.

...It also plays on the psychology that you *can* eat as much as you like of various foods, meaning you dont feel the need to restrict what you eat and then binge...

....SW isnt some scientific conundrum, it is just a plan that understands what motivates us and how to rectify it.

I agree completely. The biggest difference I've noticed since I started SW is my attitude to food - not my appetite.

I agree completely. The biggest difference I've noticed since I started SW is my attitude to food - not my appetite.

Agree with your agreement! I feel so much happier, and healthier, and yet I eat the same amount of food- my choices are different, tha's all. And with nothing restricted there is nothing for me to get stressed and contrary about.

Hmmmm it astounds me that people can think that a Company that has been going foe years could possibly not work xx

This is why no one knows I'm on a diet, not even my OH or mum!!! My diet and weight is no one else's business, or fault, but my own. I go to group with a few girls from work so I have a good support base but I quite like people not asking or judging. I have enough of that being vegan!!

This is why no one knows I'm on a diet, not even my OH or mum!!! My diet and weight is no one else's business, or fault, but my own. I go to group with a few girls from work so I have a good support base but I quite like people not asking or judging. I have enough of that being vegan!!

I imagine it can be hard being vegan as people would presume a vegan diet is healthy diet....... I sat at work yesterday wi my scan bran and cottage cheese whilst they all ate choc and crisps haha xxx

Yeah people do presume vegans are just slim but that's because some if them can't cook the stuff I can ;) plus even too much of a good thing is bad for you, my portion control with carbs was way out before I was on SW.

I find now when I have a blip I really enjoy SW food as it makes me feel a lot lighter :)

Hey everyone :) im fonding that people are alot more aupportive than I thought? More ppl at work habe joined sw and im finding my family are being great my boyfriend is eating sw foods even though he is still fonding it hard to figure out how I can eat so much and still be loosing weight but he ia happy that its working for me :) the proof is in the low syn pudding lol xx

Back