Ouch!

HellieCopter

Gold Member
Anyone else feeling a bit fragile today?
:jelous:

Had my work Christmas party yesterday and went a little bit OTT on the wine and gin! Slight headache, as you can imagine. And I just want to eat...

Now I remember why I have stopped drinking as much LOL!

Wine & Gin, no wonder you have a headache, LOL.....but as long as you had a good time that's all that matters.

Plenty of fluids, paracetamol and sleep for you today I think......I hope you feel better very soon. X

SNAP!!! I jsut stuck to wine, but had red, white and pink in the end! Plenty of fluids and vit C. FUnnily enough, I'm eating a huge veg soup for the 1st time today.

Lynda

I was feeling rough this morning after being at the German Markets last night.

I was mullered on mulled wine, hot cider and any other warm alcoholic beverage i could get my mitts on!

Feel much better now though :)

Hope everyone is receovering well from alcohol induced roughness! lol

I was a little fragile earlier today ~ had more wine and gin last night than I would usually have. Had a massive SW "fry-up" which worked wonders! I find now that I am so tired the day after I have had a drink, never used to be ~ the joys of getting older!

Nice to know I wasn't the only one over-indulging this weekend! I am having a SW friendly day today though, and hoping I can try to claw it back a bit for WI Wednesday - not holding out too much hope to be honest! LOL!

Hope you all had fun with it ;)

Back