Ouch

Emmy_lu

Silver Member
Ouch ouch ouch ouch day 2 sucks big time, my head really hurts today, Also just has to sit in KFC watching the family eat a family bucket of chicken. Not liking this diet today at all :-(

Thanks becky, my headache is no where near a bad which is good and although I still want to eat everything I don't feel like I need to just that I want to lol, hopefully this means ketosis is coming. I'm in day 4 today.

how are you getting on x

Morning! I'm not too bad although I do tend to find Fridays and Saturdays the worst (they were kind of takeaways and junk food days in my house). The last few days I've felt quite cold, I'm wearing jumpers and long sleeved tops in the middle of August!
When's your weigh in day? Mines Tuesday, have set myself a goal of 3lb loss this week but always get nervous going to weigh in in case I've failed.

Yeah i was always cold when i did it last time i used to have 2 quilts and always wore a dressing gown. Weigh in days were ment to be Monday but I stuffed it up the first two days and didn't start till Wednesday in the end so that's my new weigh in day now. 3lb is a reasonable goal I think you can do it! Weekends are harder they were my takeaway nights too and on a Sunday is always a roast at my mums so I'm missing those too

Don't talk about KFC lol I love KFC

Back