Ouch!

Dieting Rambler

Size 14 Here I Come!
Blinking hell! I just had two teenage boys come to the door, they had been mucking about and one of their gym bags had landed in my back garden...so I went out to get it...I didn't even think, I just went onto the decking....and slipped big time ... the decking is all slimmy, luckily I put my hand out to save my face, but my hand really hurts and I darn't look at my two knees and shins.......smarting ain't the word for it...and I bruise like a goodin so that is going to attractive.....and I am shaking.........

OH is going to have no sympathy for me as he will say 'I warned you that the decking was slippery'............ouchie ouchie ouchie...I am going to have to be brave and have a look at my legs...be back to report.........

ok so at least there is no bloody...but the brusing as already started and one of shins has the imprint from of the boards....attractive!

ahhh you poor thing heres a hug ((..))

Ouch - hope it's feeling better now ------ all that for trying to do a good turn!

awww poor thing, made my eyes water reading it - hope you are ok xx

was you laughing at me:eek: :8855: I was so glad no one saw me..... and I can laugh about it now, but I was shocked and panicked as I was in garden on my own with only the two teenagers at the front of the house!

I have very unattractive knees and shins but most injured was my ego:eek: But never mind I live to fight another day!

hey i have an upside.....................

just think how much more it would have hurt with the extra 19lbs falling on you!!!
:8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855:

cheeky cow:8855:

good job you love me!!!!!! Mwah xxx

You have my sympathies! I've done a similar thing today. After I finished work I went into town to do some Christmas shopping and slipped over on the wet floor of a shop, landing flat on my back. My left leg slid out from under me and I couldn't save myself. I couldn't believe the number of people who walked over me to get out of the shop!!

One guy stopped to help and then an assistant came over and told me in no uncertain terms that the floor wasn't wet and that I'd tripped! Now I'm not daft and I know that if you trip you invariably fall forward but if your foot slips outwards, you fall back! I know what happened!

Anyway, I was so shocked and embarrassed that I said I was okay and walked off, even forgetting to ask for the accident book to complete! As I walked back to the car, all thoughts of Christmas gone, my left side began to ache - and tonight my left shoulder, arm and knee are all stiffening up and aching like mad!

I'm just glad that I had 128lbs less to fall than I'd have had this time last year......!!!
x

Back