Our group had some bad news yesterday :(

TeamD

Our lovely consultant has cancer :( she came out with it as a mater of fact, didn't want us to get the news from anyone else and wanted us all tp be honest and open.
It stunned our group and there were tears, she was emotional too at the end of the announcement.
She's young, has two kids one of them is a baby.

Life is sooo not fair!

It's not going to defeat her, she's going to win this battle.
If she can stand up and speak to and control a big room full of wonen and get them focused and get the loose weight the she can beat this evil!

Awww that is so sad.
What a brave woman for telling the group herself...I hope she beats this cancer!
xoxo

that is sad. hope she beats it xx

Wow, that must have been a total shock for you all!

I think it is great that she told you all, it will be great for you all to give back a bit of the support she is giving you - and you will all be understanding when she cant make a group - she couldnt be in a more supportive environment to deal with this! Cancer is much more treatable and curable than it ever has been - thank goodness for science - so rally around her and help her fight!!

Of course it's sad news, but just because she has cancer doesn't necessarily mean she will die. Many cancer's are now treatable. You didn't say where she has cancer. Lets hope she gets the treatment she needs & is soon on the road to recovery.

Of course it's sad news, but just because she has cancer doesn't necessarily mean she will die. Many cancer's are now treatable. You didn't say where she has cancer. Lets hope she gets the treatment she needs & is soon on the road to recovery.

So true..............as I know first hand.

As MLM said todays treatments are fantastic. Cancer is not the killer it was. So many people survive, like myself, and continue to have a very happy, full and active life.

It is a shock when you first know, but she will be o.k. From what you have said about her she sounds as if she will take the positive out of everything and go on to be even more inspirational to you all.

hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back