Our new addition

sonkie

Gold Member
Hi guys I thought you may like to see our latest addition to the family, well she is technically Callums cat who we rescued from "woodside shelter" where we got " Willow".
She has epilepsy just like our Tigger but the shelter are paying for her medication for life !

In the picture she is sat with Tigger !

Woodside Animal Sanctuary

Awww bless - she's gorgeous!!

Well since posting this link, our willow has had some sort of attack, the vet seems to think a form of ataxia....she has been kept in for bloods and observation after being sedated.
The vet doesnt think it is good and reiterated a number of times to prepare for the worst......so fingers crossed

Oh no Sonya, that's awful. Please let us know what happens. :(:(:(

Well she hasnt got any worse, but no real improvement, her co-ordination just went out of the window....and kept collapsing. Then her muscles would go into some sort of spasm and her paws would be pulled up behind her head.......

She is on a strong dose of antibiotics in case of any infection.....and still on some sedation, she is not eating well either.

She has another night at the vets and then after conferring with the vet who has dealt with her since the beginning they will see what happens next.

Awww whats happened with her now? My dog has epilepsy and I know how worrying that is, but when its something you dont know whats causing it its quite scary!

Back